☆chillin☆

;no pov;

The three descided to have some breakfast, and then just kinda chill around the house, rest the jet leg off, that Mar and Sapnap still have from there 7 hour flight to Florida, Dream didn't mind chilling at the house, it just ment he can figure out what he really  felt for his bestfriend for many years.

The three decide  they would watch some movies, and really get to know one another  better.

Though  the first movie, Dream randomly put his arm around Sapnap.

;Sapnap pov;

We were watching a movie, and all of a sudden I fell a warm arm around me, I look to see who it was,

Dream...

Dream also was side-eyeing me, how wired I wonder what he is up to excally.

;Dream pov;

Throughout the frist movie, I was left with mostly my thoughts, I decided  I diffently needed to figure out what the wired felling Sapnap gave me was truly.

I moved my arm closet to him, around Sapnaps shoulders a bit lazily, and I contsly keep side-eyeing him, I really wanna know what this felling he gives me was truly, Sapnap soon felt my arm and started looking  around to see who.

Cute...

Wait what was that thought-...

;Sapnap pov;

Once I relazie it was Dream who had his arm around me, I felt my cheeks heat up lightly, I look over at Dream who was blushing lightly to.

Does he like me to?

No there's no way he likes me like I like him, he probably was thinking of Gorge, and had an instect to put his arm around me or something.

I'm not that spical..

I quickly  look back to the TV, away from him.

;Dream pov;

Sapnap looked at witch I assume I was somewhat  blushing  or something, for a few minutes probably  figuring out why I have my arm around him, but before he looked away from he looked alittle sad or gloomy.

I wonder why.

But I think I know what this wired feeling is I have for him.

;Mar pov;

I look over to see dream having his arm on my brother, both were blushing kinda, Dream looked over and I may  of made eye connect with him...

Wait what??