☆kissing the devil☆

Something in me wanted to kiss Sapnap for somereason, I have no idea what it was, his sister got up to go do something so we'd be alone anyways, it's almost like she knew what I was thinking.

I move my hand on Sapnaps cheek, rubbing it slightly.

;Sapnap pov;

Dream started rubbing my cheek.

What is his plan exactly.

I just  look into Dreams eyes more, as he moves his other hand to the other side of my face cuffing it.

This makes me blush more as I look at his hands now confused a little bit.

;Dreams pov;

My other hand moved to his other cheek, as I'm looking stright at his lips.

They look soft...

Sapnap just looked at the new placement  of my hands confused.

"You confused cutie~" I say with a very sudactive voice.

"No I do-" Sapnap started but was interrupted by me kissing him.

;Sapnap pov;

Dream kissed for some reason I kissed back after a second  of processing it, Dream seemed surpised at first,soon one of his hands went around my lower back, I feel dream pick me up and we start walking somewhere, as Dream took it deeper with me, soon I fell myself pinned against something, Dream soon broke away from my mouth breathing heavily, that's when I realized he moved us to his bedroom.

Dream seemed to have a demon tail and wings with horns.

;Dream pov;

I just made out with Sapnap, but for an unknown reason I carried him to my room and pinned him to my wall.

When I broke  the kiss, due to me running out of air, Sapnap seemed shocked for somereason, and that'd realized, my form came out at some point when we were makeing out.

"Dream your also a meta-human?" Sapnap wispered under his breath.

"Why yes I am puppy~" i said  looking him stright in the eyes.

"What exactly  are you planing Dreamy~" Sapnap said overly flirty.

"I don't know I wanted to kiss you for some reason" Dream said blushing alot.

;none pov;

Sapnap moved his arms around Dreams neck smirking.

"Oh Dreamy~ is you little demon form whatting something more~" Sapnap said looking up at Dream.

"What are you hinting at excally  puppy~" Dream said as his tail flicked in the air, and he shot a devilish smirk.

"I think you know excally what I'm hinting at Dreamy" Sapnap said preping Dreams neck.

"Ah I see~" Dream said, his wings fluttered.