•Chapter one•

Alex's pov:

!BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I groaned when I turned off the alarm. Today was mine and hopes eights birthday, which means hope will get all the attention, as usuall. I stood up, got my outfit for the day and brushed my hair and theeth. I got my present for hope under my bed and went downstairs. I could already hear them gratulate hope, and with THEM I mean my Parents, my aunts and my uncels. I made my way to hope and handet her my present. It was a grimoire that I know for sure she did't had.

"Happy Birthday Hope!" I sad when I gave the book to her. "Thanks." she said, snatching the Present and walking towarts the breakfast table where the hole family was waiting for her.

But i didn't want to have breakfast because I knew that in two hours, Marcel will come and take me and my cousins to a cute little restrant. Thats what he's doing every year.

i laid down on my bed and wached the ceiling as i got snapped out of my thouts, because my door bursted open, only to reveal Naomi, Olivia and Jordan standing there with presents and huge smiles plastered on their faces.

A little smile made it on my lips as I saw my three favorite people standing in the doorway. I never saw them as cousins. From day one they were my real siblings, my best friends, something I never had with hope. They were the only persons in this world, besides marcel, who I really love with my hole heart.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!" they screamt before they takeled me with a huge hug. It was one of those hugs, that you never want to end. "Thanks guys!" I said before opening the presents that they were holding in front of my face. Olivia gave me a really old grimoire that marcel gave to her. It was one of grandmother Esther's. Naomi gave me a little teddybear, but it wasnt just any teddybear, it was the one I had since I was born but then Hope just took it and I never got it back. I tried really hard but I stopped after Klaus yelled at me. Than Jordan handet me his present. It was a little box, as i opened it, i saw the most beautifull ring I ever saw in my life. I looked at him and he had a little smirk on his lips. "Jordan Mickaelson gave me a ring?" I said because I know how much he hates all this girly stuff. "Not just a ring. Naomi helped me put a spell on it. When you put his ring on you are invisible. But not only invisible but also nobody can hear you." he explaid to me. I locked at him an he showed me three other boxes. As they opened them my eyes widend. They all have the same ring, well not the same, they looked different but they had the same spell on in. I smiled wide when I hugged them. In that exact moment I heard a knock on my door. "Yes!" i said and when the door opened it revealed a smiling Marcel. "Whats up kiddos! Ready for you birthday lunch?"

 "Whats up kiddos! Ready for you birthday lunch?"

Here a pic of the rings:)

Hey guys:)

here it is, my first chapter. I promise you it will get more interesting in the next chapter. I will try and upload tomorrow and dont forget to comment and give me feedbacks