•Chapter eight•

Hopes pov:

Aunt Freya, Davina and I started chanting a spell. The whole Mickealson family was standing in a circel holding hands. When we opened our eyes we were in a white Hallway with many red doors. " We are in Alex's memorys. Every red door is a different positive Memory and every black door is a negative memory." Freya explained, They were 3 Black doors but my mum is heading for a red one. We all walked in with her and watched the memory.

We saw a boy walking on his front porch with a bat in his hands.

"It's the same boy I saw in my vision." I said to my family.

He stopped when he heard something. Suddenly 5 figures appered upside-down hanging from the roof. "AAAAAAAAAAAA!" They all screamt as The brown haired boy almost hit them.

"OMG! what are you Guys doing here?" The boy asked.

"You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have bat?" A girl who I identified as Naomi asked.

"I thought you guys were predators!" The boy said

"A pre- Listen I know it's late but you gotta hear this. I just saw my dad leave the house twenty minuten ago. Dispached called. They're bringing in every Officer from Beacon department and even the state police." The boy with the Buzz cut said.

"For what?" he asked while the other are climbing down from the Roof.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Olivia said

"A dead body?"

"No a body of Water. Yes Dumbass a dead body!" Jordan exclaimed

Uncle Kol smirked at his son having his sarcasm.

"You mean like murdert?" The boy asked again.

"Nobody knows yet. Only that it's a girl, probably in her twentys." Naomi said

"Hold on, if their found the body, than what are we looking for?" The still nameless boy asked

Alex and the buzz cut boy were bursting from exitement when Alex started "That's the best part... They only found half!"Buzzcut and Alex said the last part at the same time. Jordan rolled his eyes and said "They're crazy."

"We're going." Alex demandet

We left the memory and looked at each other in confusion. "Why are they happy that there's a dead body?" uncle Elijah asked.

"I have no Idea." Dad answerd.

"Can we please talk about how beautifull and handsome these kids are. And how grown up." Davina asked.

We walked in the next door watched the memory.

Alex and the two boys who's names we learned are Scott ans Stiles were walking trough the woods.

"I don't know what it was. I mean I felt like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I mean I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. And I can smell things." Scott said

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked

"Like the Mint Mojito gum in your Pocket and the cherry chopststick in Alex's."

"I don't even have any..." Stiles stardet but stopped as he got a gum out of his pocket.

Alex looked confused and in disbelief.

"So all this started with the bite?" Stiles asked

"What if it's an infection? What if my body is flooding with adrenaline before I fall into shock? I knew I should have gone to the ER."

Alex and Stiles exchanged a look and then smirked. We didn't knew what was going on.

"I've actually heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection."Stiles started with a now serious look.

"Are you serious?" Scott asked

"All the symptoms add up. I think it's called... Lycanthropy" Alex said also with a serious face.

The Mickealsons understood what they were doing and chucklet at that.

"What's that? Is it bad? It sounds bad."

"It's the worst. But only once a month." Stiles said trying not to laught at Scott's confuced face .

"Once a month?" He asked

"Yeah. On the night of the full moon...AAAUUUUUUUUU!" Alex and Stiles howled the last part together.

"You two are asshholes!" Scott Said annoyed by his two friends while they still tried to catch their laughs.

We got out of the memory and chuckelt at what we just saw. "She looked happy." I said to my family. "Do we want to open one of the Black doors?" My aunt Rebekah asked. We all nod in agreemend. Dad went to one of them and opened it.

We were in a kitchen of a very pretty house when suddenly a very angry Alex came in. She threw a few thing around when she started using her magic to throw plates and cups trough the room (A/N kinda like lizzie in the lagacies yk) until she screamt and broke all the windows. The glass chattert and we changed the perspective.

We saw Jordan running trough the house and burst into a room were THE Kathrine pierce was in. "MOM! We need help. Alex has one of those phases but even more exreme. She destroit the kitchen!"He yelled

"I'm comming." kathrine answert

"He called her mum."Davina said quitly but we still heard her.

Back in the kitchen Alex destroid everything that you can break and a few lonely tears escaped her eyes. Katherine bursted in the room and saw the caos and looked at Alex. She ran in her arms and hugged her.

"It's gonna be alright sweety." she wispert in my sisters ear.

We walked out of the room with tears in our eyes. " It should be me." my mum said, "I should have hugged her in her darkest moments."

We walked in another red room to whatch a happy memory.

We saw my sister, probably around 16, and Stiles lying on his bed and study. She noticed him staring so she spun her head around and asked "What?" "Nothing, your just very beautifull." He said as she rolled her eyes playfully and leaned in to kiss him.

"I ship this Couple!" Aunt rebekah said and all the girls agreed

"I hate him." Dad said and now the boys agreed. We just rolled our eyes at them and continued wathing.

By now she sat on him with one leg on each side and they continued making-out until Alex's phone rang. She picked up and looked slightly annoyed. She endet the call and said "I have to go. Lydia needs me."

"Lydia is a big girl she get trough it." Stiles said trying to kiss her again.

"No. Jackson broke up with her so I'm going." She said getting up from him.

He groand dramaticly and she rolled her eyes playfully and exited the room.

As did we. "Whoever Lydia is, I love her for calling my daughter and interrupt their thingy." dad said. We chuckelt at that comment, continued watching memoris,Good and Bad ones. We even watched the memory were the girl Allison died and my family all had tears in their eyes and then we got out.

"Okay we need to get some rest and later we will go in the Memories of the next child." Aunt freya said and we did as told.

-------------------------------------

Heyyy Guys! Sooooo this is Chapter 8 and I actually like this one LMAOOO.

Next chapter are Jordans Memorys because I'm going from oldest to youngest so first Alex, than Jordan, than naomi and last but not least Olivia.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote! LY! Jessi<3