•Chapter ten•

Mickelson pov:

It was now the next day and they already prepared the spell for the next two kids. They are doing Naomi now so they stood in a circle, holding hands, and started chanting.

We were in the same hallway and looked at dark blue doors and 3 black ones. Elijah made his way towards a happy memory and we all followed him in the room.

There she was, Naomi, lying on her bed and checking the watch. It showed 11:30 pm and because her parents had to work tommorow they were already asleep. She quitly opened her door and tip-toed to Alex's. The door opened and revealed Alex also who pointed to Olivias room. They slowly made their way over and quitly knocked. Olivia opened the door and whisper-shouted "What are you doing here, mum and dad are gonne kill you!" Alex and naomi rolled their eyes and stepped in the room. "can we climb trough your window?" Alex asked with hope in her eyes. "What! Why my window?" Olivia asked. "Because you have the best way out!" Naomi answerd. "Why don't you just go trough the front door?" Olivia kept asking. "Because jordan will hear us and won't let us go!" Alex answerd impatient. Olivia looked annoyed and tought about it. "Come on please. We're the Powerpuff girls and we need you Bubbles!"

When they were kids they used to say that Alex is blossom, Naomi is Buttercup and Olivia is Bubbles.

"You had to go there, did you?" Liv said annoyed. "Okay, come on but fast and be quit!" She gave up. Alex and Naomi smirked and climbed trouth the window.

The Mickealsons walked out of the room and smiled "They really look like the powerpuff girls." Rebekah said. They all chuckelt and walked towards a black door.

We were at some rich event with champaine and stuff When we saw our beautiful kids in dresses and suits. "So I will go find Lydia, call me if something is." Jordan said and left afer the girls respondet "We will." They talked and looked around until something catched Naomis eyes. "Girls, I spy with my little eye Nick St.clair." She said checking up a really hot guy. "Who is Nick St.clair?" Olivia asked and Naomi answerd "The guy who was I met in town and I talked to him for a bit. I will leave you too now." She left and  the girs chukled. We went with Naomi and watched her talking to this Nick guy. She said that he could make it up to her and he turned around to get Champaign. What Naomi didn't saw was Nick dropping a pill in the glass. Our jaws dropped and we already knew why the door was black. she's going to drink it. And that's exactly what happened. "Poir moi? Merci." She said before drinking the liqit in the glass. Some guy started a speech and after that a few girls started to sing and Naomi and Nick started dancing until she didn't feel well. Nick started to walk away with her and we hoped someone would see it and we were right. We saw Alex looking at them suspiciosly. At first she didn't do anything and just stared at them but when Nick put his hand very low on her hips, she nudged Olivia and Lydia and they started walking after them. The tension was intense. All mickaelsons hoped it wouldn't end how it looked like. We were still after Naomi and by now she could barely walk. Nick opened a door, lead Naomi in and placed her on the Bed. We had scared lookes onn our faces and Elijah was pacing around until we heard footsteps behind the door. Nick already put off his jacked wen we heard a "MOTUS!" and te door flew open to reveal Alex, Olivia and Lydia. They ran in the room and saw Nick almost on top off Naomi. Alex pulled him of and scremed "Take your dirty hands off her!" She and Lydia continued hitting him with their heels, meanwhile Liv walked to her drugged sister and tried to wake her up. After a while Naomi woke up and tried to stand up. Liv placed her back on the bed and explained what happend because she didn't remember anything. "We can't tell Jordan. He will go furious and do god knows what." she said but they looked down and said "Kinda late for that." Next thing Jordan barged in and saw Nick trying to stand up and his sisters on the bed. After making sure Naomi is okay he stood up, took Nick by his shirt and said "I thing we need to talk." with that he left and dragged Nick after him.

Kinda like that. The first twenty second and then from 1:50 minutes. (Pretend that Cheryl is naomi and the pussicats are Alex, Olivia, and Lydia. Also please ignore the serpert stuff and everything that doesn't have anything to do with the event.)

We walked out of the memory with a shooked and kind of relieved face. "Thank god the girls found them" Rebekah said quitly. Elijah looked like a time bomb just before exploding so Kol dragged him to a Blue door and said "Come on, open it before you explode." Elijah slightly rolled his eyes but opened the door and we all walked in.

All three girls were chillin'at Naomis room. Alex was drawing with Olivia watching her and Naomi was lying on her bed and texting with someone. Suddenly she giggled quitly and Alex almost dropped her brush when her and Olivia's eyes widened. "Naomi pierce!" Olivia exclaimed. When she looked up from her Phone and asked "What?", Alex almost screamed "Did you just giggle? You never giggled in your whole life!". Noami looked down at er phone and could'nd hide her smile "No I didn't." "Yes you did! Who are you texting with?" Olivia asked. "No one importand" She just said. Both of them could say it was a lie. They looked at each other and smirked. Liv walked around the bed and jumped on Naomi so she could'nd move, meanwhile Alex snatched the phone out of her hand and looked at it. "Who made her giggle Alex?" Liv asked struggeling to hold Naomi down. Alex eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "ISAAC LAHEY!" They looked at each other and Alex said "You have a thing for one of my best friends and didn't tell me!" she asked but not in a mad way, but in a smiley way. "OMG! You would be so cuuuute!" Liv said getting off of her sister who snatched her phone back and said "We are not together" She tried to convince her sisters but failed. Liv and Alex watched her not believing a word she just said. "Okay maybe, just MAYBE, we kissed." Liv's and Alex's jaws dropped and they ran to sit on the bed. "Tell us EVERYTHING!" Alex demandet. They spendet rest of the night talking about Isaac.

The Mickaelsons walked out and Elijah askes immediatly "Who is Isaac?" Rebekah answerd him"The big boy with blond curls and the absolute most beautifull eyes." Everyone looked at her and she just shrugged it of by saying"What? He was hot"

They continued watching memorys and then walked out. "Next is Olivia" Freya said.

--------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I havn't updated but I had really much shoolstuff to do recently and we had a math exam.But here are Naomis memorys. Next is olivia and then idk how to go on with this story but I'm trying to think of something.

Don't forget to comment and vote. LY! Jessi<3