•Chapter seven•

Okay Guys this will play 6 years later. The kids are 17 and are friends with the pack. They call Katherine mum and Stefan dad, especially since they are merried. Yup you heard right. Alex and Stiles are a Couple, Naomi and Isacc are pretty close and so are Liv and Malia. Jordan and Lydia are a Couple. The pack knows everything about the Mickealsons and how they ran away. We beat the alfah pack and and right now Stiles is possesed by the Nogitsune. Btw Allison and Alex got bestis (will be important)
————————————————————————
Alex's pov:

So right now we are on our way to save Lydia. One of my best friends and Jordans Girlfriend, so he's kinda freaking out. It's been a few instense years but we survived it, so I'm very optimistic that we will get trough this and get this evil spirit out of my Boyfriend, Yes boyfriend. We were first pretty good friend but we grew closer and about a year ago he asked me out.

We are at an abandoned building and there was Kiras mother. They started talking about the oni but I blendet them out in order to try and hear Lydias Heartbeat. "I can hear her." I said and the pack looked at me. Jordan ran in the building and short after Kiras mother gasped and explained us that the Nogitsune is the new owner of the Oni. So now here we are... surrounded by Oni and ready to fight.

We were not doing well. Kira was doing her best as did isaac, Allison, me and Naomi. Liv was with Jordan. One of this things stabbed me with a sword, my Vampire side is not activated yet but I still heal faster then a normal werewolf. I looked around to see Isacc on the floor, an Oni above him, ready to kill our friend. I saw a Arrow fly troght the Air and it it flew straight in the Oni. There was a bright light and as it stardet to fade, so did the enemy. I was relieved for a second until next thing I know, my best friend, being stabbed by one of them. Me and Scott both ran to her and he chatched her before she could hit the floor.

"No! No No No, Alli!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I can't... I can't take you pain! Why can't I take your pain?" Scott asked while crying.

"Its's because it doen't hurt." She said trought tears

"No No No, Alli you can't leave us! Please don't." I said.

"It's okay, really it's pervect. I'm in the arm of my arms of my first love and my best friend. The first person I ever loved and my sister. I love you both so much... you have to... you have to tell my Dad..."

"Tell him what?" Scott managed to asked trough his sobbing.

"Tell him..." she could'nt end her sentence. Her body relaxed, her Head fell to the side and her hand fell on the floor with a light thud. It was like Slo-Motion, my vision was blurry and i felt this energy in me. A kind of energy I never felt before. So I did what I had to do. I screamed. A wave of energy left my body when the others were trown to the floor and looked at me in shook.

We were crying over our loss as Lydia, Stiles, Jordan and Liv came out of the building. Also with tears in their eyes. Lydia and I looked at each other before hugging, tightly, and crying in each other shoulder. We were more close with her than the others. Beside Scott.

°°°

Meanwhile in New Orleans:

Hopes pov:

I was currently in my room studying on my bed, until I felt a wave of energy and got a Vision.

I was in front of an abandond building, and I saw people fighting, Teenagers to be exact. That was until one of them, a pretty brunette, got stabbed by one of the enemys. Two persons ran to her, a boy and a girl. For whatever reason I got drawn to the Redheaded girl. I saw the brunette dying. It was so emotional that even I had tears in my eyes. After that the Readhead screamed and I felt the same wave of energy. It came from her. Suddenly four other people came out of the building. That's when I realised it... these people were my family. I saw Naomi, Olivia, Jordan and the Redhead was my twin sister. Everything started to get blurry and i knew I would get pulled out of the vision.

I woke up with a gasp and saw my family surrounding me with worried looks.

"Sweety are you okay? You were uncountious for about 15 Minutes?" My mum asked me while hugging.

"You felt it too did you? Aunt Freya asked, "The wave of energy. Davina and me felt it too"

"I saw them..." I started, they looked at my confused. "Who did you saw?" My dad asked my.

"Naomi, Olivia, Jordan and Alex"

They stared at my in disbelieve before Kol asked "Can we see them?"

Freya nodded and prepared the spell.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry, this Chapter is bullshit, especially the part were Allison died.

Next Chapter will be our memorys. The memorys of the forgotten Mickealsons. So anyways, don't forget to comment and to Vote. LY! Jessi