°•Chapter thirteen•

Naomi's pov:

I was recently in class and fumbled on the note Isaac gave me. Olivia noticed my small grin and looked at the piece of paper. She asked "Why are you grinning?" I looked at her and gave her the note. She opened it and read.

The note: Hey beautiful! Meet me after your first class? You know where. -Isaac

She looked at me, now with the same grin. When I blushed she had a realization "You are totally falling for him." I blushed even harder if it's even possible. "I am not falling for him." I tried to assure her. "Wow. Naomi you are an awesome lier but this was definitly a lie." she said and I shoved her shoulder.

"Class these are your new students, Hope and Davina Mickaelson. Please take a seat." When I heard that, my head snapped in their diraction. We locked eyes and I just stared at Hope when they sat down.

"how did they found us?" Liv asked me, "I don't know and I don't care. The problem is that if they are here, than Klaus is too!" I whisper shouted back. "Shit! We need to warn Alex before something happens. We don't need her Nightmares to come back." Liv spoke up again, "Agreed!"

"Miss Pierce and Miss Pierce! Stop talking!" Mr.Harris yelled and we shut up. I wrote on a paper and gave it liv who answerd.

The paper:

N: Can you warn her after class? I am meeting you-know-who.

O: I will. And have fun with your little boyfriend.

I looked at her and wrote again...

N: He is not my boyfriend!"

O: Whatever you say.

I huffed and gave her a look before trying to listen to harris, but it turned out to be difficult with Hope and davina staring at me.

The bell saved me from exploding. I exhaled, grabbed my things and made my way to the locker room. I made sure no one follows me or see me when I walked in and instantly saw Isaac standing there. I locked the door and put my back on the floor and exhaled deeply. He walked towards me and put his arms around my waist and kissed me pationatly. When we pulled back I looked at him and hugged him. He was taken aback for a second but hugged me back tightly. The one thing that I also realised in class, is that if the Mickaelsons are back, so is my biological father. Elijah Mickaelson. I didn't know how to feel about meeting him, I was furious, angry but a little part, a VERY LITTLE part, wanted to see him. I just hope that I won't see him at school.

"Are you okay?" Isaac asked as he pulled back, cupped my head with his hands and looked in my eyes. "Not really." He looked at me to continue so I exhaled slowly and told him. " In class we had two new students. They are from my family. Hope, my spoiled bitch of a cousin and Davina who isn't that bad but still. If they are here, that means the whole family is here. And if the whole family is here, that means my bio dad is here and my head is exploding." "Are you ready to see him?" he asked. "I don't know what to feel right know." He looked from my eyes down at my lips and said "What if I give you other toughts?"

I smiled at him and stood on my tip-toe so I could kiss him. He immediantly kissed back and his hands travelt from my head to my hips. When they arrived on my thightes he pulled me up with ease and I wrapped my legs around him. We continued our make-out session until the bell rang, telling us that class had began.

"Well now we're late anyway so we could just, you know, continue." He said and I just shook my head and kissed him again.

Meamwhile with Olivia:

The bell rang and Naomi immediatly packed her things and left the room to meet Isaac.Obviosly. I also left so I could avoid Hope and Davina. I switched my books and started searching for Alex. I called and texted her but no answer. I turned the corner and bumped into Jordan. "Oh thank god! Jordan, were is Alex?" I asked. "I don't know. Why whats wrong?" he asked.