•Chapter nine•

Mickealson pov:

Freya, Davina and Hope ate, took a nap and are ready for the next child. They stand in a circle and started chanting. We opened our eyes and were in the same Hallway but the doors that were Red were now dark green and they were 3 black ones.

"So we are in Jordans Memorys and apperantly the doors are in the persons favorite color, that's why they were red in Alex's and are now dark green." Freya explained.

Kol and davina exchanged a look, walked towards a happy memory, opened the door and we all walked in.

It was dark outside, the front door opened and Naomi walked in with some guy. They kissed and when they broke apart, there stood jordan.

"Naomi! It's about time you brought a gentlemen home to meet the family. I'm Naomis brother and you are? No don't tell me, let me guess. Brad, Chad, Brody, let's go with Brody. What are your Intentions for my Sister? Should we discuss it down?" Jordan stared at him. The house began to shake and there was a Thunder outside.

" Bro what the-" The strange boy started but Jordan interruptet him by saying "Leave. Now."

The boy walked away and Naomi looked at Jordan annoyed who had a proud look on his face.

"He was drunk. No one will believe his story." He continued being proud of himselve for breaking up his sister and this boy.

We walked out of the memory and Kol, Elijah and Klaus had a very pround look on his face. "He is really overprotective, that's so sweet." Davina stated.

°°°

the First 40 seconds

(Imagine That's Naomi and Jordan and Instead of the Vampire Face Theres Thunder und Lightning and Stuff)

°°°

Kol headed for a Black door, he looked at davina for permission wich she gave him, opened the door and walked in.(A/N I'm sorry for this crap but i had absolutly no Idea what to write for a dark moment so I just changed things a little bit up. I'm sorry)

We were on a big field. It was already dark and quit. The only thing to hear was muffled music that came from the School. There was a Beautifull strawberry-blonde girl in a pretty dress walking on the field. There was a rustle that came from the wood. We looked and there were glowing red eyes. When it came out it was a man, middle-aged, with a small smirk. He walked towards the girl, who had a creept out look on her face. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Oh, were are my manners, I'm Peter Hale. You don't happen to know were I can find Jordan Pierce, do you?" (A/N yes the kids took Katherines name)

"What do you want from him?" she asked.

"I believe he told you about the supernaturel and about, what he is. I would like to have a little chat with the Hybrid." The guy, Peter, said.

They continued to talk but our attention was drawn away by Jordan coming to the field. He saw peter creeping out his Girlfriend and got angry.

"Peter!" he shouted. "What do you want?"

The girl had a slightly relieved face when she saw her boyfriend coming closer.

"Jordan Pierce. Nice to see you again. I just wanted to have a little chat." Peter said

They talked about packs and stuff the Mickealsons didn't understood. But then Peter told him that he will help him. When Jordan refused he grabbed the strawberry-blonde on her neck and pressed his clows against her.

"Think about it Pierce. It would be to bad if my next victum is this beautifull girl." Peter threatend.

We could see how his anger got bigger and he started to loose control over his powers. It started with small Thunder but the more Peter threatend to kill his girlfriend the louder the Thunder bacame. Peter only noticed the weather change as a lighting bold struck next to him. Another one, and another one. One of them split Peter and the Girl, who's name we learned is Lydia, apart and he continued making lighnings so that Peter had no choise then to flee back in the woods.

Jordan exhaled and turned to face Lydia, he wanted to say something but got interupted by her pressing her Lips on his. He immediatly kissed back and we walked out of the memory.

"That was intense..." aunt Rebekah said. We all nod in agreement and walked in the next Green door to get back in better mood.

We were at a Park with basketball hoops, skater ramps and Jordan who's skating. Short after there was Alex with a ball in one hand and her skate in her other. "Care for a play?" she smirked and soon after, they playing until they both won once. Right now there skating and making some tricks.

"They're really good!" Kol said and we agreed.

"Hey I learned a new trick, wanna see it?" Jordan asked.

"Duh!" Alex answerd.

He showed the trick and Alex just said "Teach me!". We watched how Jordan is teaching Alex a the new trick and after a while she managed to do it. They smiled, high-fived eachother and drove back home.

We got out of the memory and exchanged a sad smile and continued to open doors, Green and black ones. After we were finished we got out and went to bed. "Tomorrow we are looking at Naomi and Olivia." Freya said and we did as told.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sooooooo next Chapter is up and we watched Jordans memorys. Next is Naomi.

Don't forget to Comment and vote! LY! Jessi<3