•Chapter four•

Naomi's pov:

The Cardrive was actually pretty fun. We got to know Jimmy and Phil better and the're really nice, they told us that they will stay with us in beacon, until we bring back my mom and uncle Stefan, so they can protect us in case something happens. The others are talking and laughing but I blend them out because I'm thinking about Katherine, my mum. I hope that she will be our guardian and not abandon us like everyone else. She died giving birth to me and I remember her saying that she will always love me, so I hope she really does. My uncle Stefan died by trying to rescue the small city mystic Falls. And he did! I got snapped back you reality by Liv screaming in a high-pitched tone "LOOK THERE!" we looked at what she was pointing and saw the beacon hills sign. We all stared each other in the eyes, not believing that we actually did it. Jimmy broke the silence by casually saying "Welcome in Beacon Hills."

10 Minutes later we arived at our apartment and rushed in. For a apartment this place was HUGE! It had 5 rooms, each with a double-sized bed, a closet, a drawer, a mirror and a Desk with a chair. The living room and the kitchen were connected and we had 3 big bathrooms. We all picked a room and stardet unpacking.

Meanwhile in New Orleans

Hopes pov:

I was downstairs looking trough the stuff that we bought at the mall. When i finished i decidet to practice some Magic and I knew that Alex had one of my Grandmother Esther's Grimoires. I don't even know why, I mean, she doesn't even have magic. Pathetic. I ran upstaires and knocked on her door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

Still no answer.

"HEY LOSER, OPEN THE DOOR AND GIVE ME GRANNY'S GRIMOIRE!

Still no answer.

I got angry and pushed the door opend, only to find a empty room. And with empty I don't mean that she isn't here, I mean like comletely cleaned up. No deko. No clothes. No anything. She's gone along with my Cousins.

"MOOOOOM, DAAAAAD!"

------------------------------------------

Hey Guys:) I know I said were gonna bring Stefan and Katherine back but I changed the plan, hope you aren't mad. Next Chapter is gonna be a 3th pov and the mickealsons will find and read the letters. Okay I spoiled to much. LMAOOO! So Chapter Five will be about the Mickealsons and then Chapter six will be back in beacon hill.

This Chapter is a bit short but i'm trying to post one Chapter every day because of homeschooling I have much time. The next Chapter Will be longer, I already wrote 700 words and I'm definitly not finished yet.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote. I really apriciate it! LY<3