•Chapter eleven•

Mickaelson pov:

After watching Naomis memorys the Mickaelsons calmed down and continued with the youngest Child.

Olivia.

Now they were standing in a circle holding hands, again, and started chanting. They opened their eyes and saw pastel purple doors and of course black ones. Everyone looked at Rebekah to open a door and she headed for a purple one and opened it.

There she was, Olivia, sitting on a piano with stefan on her left. "You ready?" Stefan asked her and she nod. That's when they started to play a duo and they were amazing. We listened and were quit shooked to see how good Liv could play the piano. Rebekah was very sad because she wanted to be the person teaching her how to play, but she knew she could'nt change anything.

Option 1: Olivia is Blue and Stefan is yellow

Option 2: Olivia is right and Stefan is left
(Of course you can ignore these options and think of something of your own)

When they  finished they laughed, looked at each other and high-fived. "Your getting better and better." stefan said and hugged his daughter. "wanna go again and a different one ?" Liv asked and stefan answerd with a "Of course!" They started playing a different duett and the Mickaelsons left the room.

"She is really a very good player." Elijah observed. Rebekah had a small smile on her face and said "She is incredible." We gave her an agreeing nod and she started to open a black door. After a deep inhale and exhale she opened it comletly and walked in.

She was in a car. The passeger seat to be exact. There was a beautiful woman in the drivers seat. She looks hispanic, maybe Spain, she had black hair, brown eyes and a tanned skin. They were driving on a highway back to new orleans and talked the entire time. They stopped on a red light and waited. When the light turned green they started driving but suddenly a car came out of nowhere and crashed in the car where liv and the woman were in. The mickaelsons had tears in their eyes when they saw that Liv died and the woman had a very low pulse. We saw Marcel running to them in vamp speed and tried to save liv but she was already dead. He knew she would turn into a vampire so he was quit releaved. He could hear a very low heartbeat and thats when he saw the Woman driving the car. "No Hermione!" he said, bit his wrist and fed it to her. She started to heal and Marcel grabbed her and Liv to bring them to the compound. After a while both, Liv and the woman who's name we learned is hermoine, started to wake up. Hermoine knew about the supernaturel, about the kids being supernaturel and how their parents treated them. So every time she had free time she would grab the kids and make a small trip with them. After they woke up, Marcel started to explaine what happened and Liv was very taken back but still listened what her adoptive cousin told her. He started to teach her control at the same day and two weeks later later she was a pro.

The Mickaelsons left the memory and stood there, in the hallway, with tears in their eyes and crying. "I should have been there for her. I should have teached her how to contol it." Rebekah said qiutly but we all heard her. "Come on, let's lighten the mood a bit." Hayley suggested and led her to a purple door. She opened it and we walked in.

The whole family sat in the living room, Liv was playing a duet with Naomi, Alex was reading a book that she held in the air with her magic, Jordan was textig on his phone and Stefan and Katherine were watching TV. The peacefull silence was interrupted by the doorbell. Stefan got up and opened the door. There was a conversation and he came back to ask the kids "Do you kids know a Hermoine Gomez?" The four kids exchanged a look in disbelive before shooting up and running to the door and there she was. The same woman that was in the car with Liv and the only woman who cared about the kids for years. The kids ran to hug her and screamed "Auntie Hermoine!" The woman chucklet and hugged back. Stefan and Katherine looked at each other, not knowing who this woman is. Alex turned to the maid and said "Lola, can you please invite auntie hermoine in." "Of course. Miss Hermoine, please come in. I will make you some tea." with that Lola left and the family sat back in the living room. "Well kids, do you want to explain to us how you know this woman?" Stefan asked. "Well..." Alex started "This is Aunti Hermoine. We know her from New Orleans ans she was like our mother. She would always take this little trips with us like doing picknics at a lake, taking us to a arcade or just to a small restaurant." When she was finished Olivia continued "She did the things with us that the Mickaelsons did with hope. Aunti knew how they treted us and helped as much as she could." Stefan and Katherine looked at each other and nodded. "Well then I am Katherine Pierce, Naomis biological mother and this is my Husband Stefan Salvator, Olivias biological father. Nice to meet you Hermoine" Katherine said and shook Hermoines hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you too" Next thing, Hermoine unpacked her things and started to live with them.

 "It's a pleasure to meet you too" Next thing, Hermoine unpacked her things and started to live with them

(Hermoine Gomez, face claim by Marisol Nichols)

The Mickaelsons walked out of the memory and continued watching the rest of the memorys. Good and Bad ones. When they got out Klaus asked "Were are they?" "Beacon hills, California" Freya answerd. "All right, everyone pack your backs and go to sleep. Tomorrow we are going to Beacon hills!" Hayley demendet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sooooo this is chapter eleven and I'm so sorrry because this chapter is trash. I really don't like it but I had no other ideas so I had to use it. I am not entirely sure how to go on with this story but I will figure something out. But it might take a few days so I'm sorry if I won't update for a while. I will post something until Sunday evening.

Don't forget to comment and vote. LY! Jessi<3