•Chapter three•

Jordan's pov:

Today was the day. Me and my Cousins are gonna run away from our so called "family" and have a freh start in beacon hills California. Yesterday Marcel told us the plan.

When we wake up were gonne pack our bags and leave nothing behind so they can't track us by Magic. Then circa about lunch our Family and Hope are gonna go to the Mall, that's when Two of Marcels most trustworthy vampires will pick us up and drive us to to our new home. He got us a little Apartment were we can life until we will bring my auntie Katherine and my uncle Stefan back to life. They will become our legal Gardians and we will life happily ever after. Probably not but we can dream now can we?

So right now it's 10am and we are woken up, showered and are packing our bags. "Are we really doing this?"Liv asked but not in a sad way but in a relieved way. "I guess, but i'm more than ready to leave this place behind."Naomi said and zipped her bag close. "Guys let's write letters." Alex exclaimed,"Letter were we gonna write the reason why we left and why we hate them so much." she looked at as and we nod in agreement. So the next houre we spend with writing letter to each parents. We signed them, put them on our beds in our empty rooms. In circa 15 minutes Marcels guys should be here, so now we sat down in the living room and Alex and Naomi performed a spell so nobady can find us, not even Freya because Alex's Magic is more powerfull plus Naomis. Suddenly we herd chatter downstairs, we carefully peeked behind the wall to see our family back home. They are early! We looked at eachother not knowing what to do. Then a idea popped in my head and I grabbed Alex and spun her around so I can get something out of her bagpack. They all looked at my not understanding what I'm doing. I closed the Bagpack and opend my hand to reveal our invisible rings. They smiled at me and we put them on. We sneeked aound the corner and walked downstairs. "They don't see us" I thought. As soon as we arrived outside we saw the car and the Vampires. We took the Rings off and they just stared at us wide eyes. They snapped back to reality and Indrodused themselves as Jonny and Phil. We put the bags in the back and got in the car. As soon as Phil got in the driverseat he drove of. 3 Minutes later we passed the New Orleans sign and felt a wave of relieve. Nothing can stop us anymore. Nobody will hurt me or my Cousins anymore. I might not be the oldest but I feel really protective over them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey:) Soooo this is Chapter Three. They escaped the prison called New Orleans and are on their way to beacon hills.

Next Chapter were gonna bring Stef and Kath back.Yeyyyyy!

Hope you like, don't forget to Comment and Vote