•Chapter two•

Alex's pov:

We were recendly at the small restaurante and just ordered our food. "so..." Marcel startet, "how's it going?" Marcel is the only person, who didn't abondoned us and cared for us. "How do you think it's going?" Jordon asked back. "Still awefull..." Naomi startet, "you know sometimes I imagine how it would be if we could just...you know get out of that house, have a normal life with loving parents." Marcel looked at us with sympathy before he got an idea."You know, it's not that hard to escape this family." we all looked at him with wide eyes but with hope in them. This isn't the first time we talked about this, but never in the presence of Marcel. We continued watching him as he was deep in thoughts. He snapped back in reality as our waitress came with our orders. Me and Jordan had Chicken sandwitches and olivia and naomi shared a pizza. Marcel just got himselfe a bourbon and watched us eating and talking. We laughed at his jokes and had a really good time. 30 Minutes later we finished eating and drank milkshakes. Marcel was once again deep in toughts, so I finally asked him " Marcel, are you okay?" he looked at me and saw us watching him. He took a deep breath and slowely exhaled. "How much do you want to get out of here?" he asked us. Our eyes widened when Liv said "I would do anything!" We all nod in agreemend and nipped on our straws. He looked us deep in the eyes and told us what he had in mind, we just listend and nod. When he finished he looked at us, I raised my finge to show him to hang on. We spun around and looked at each other. No one said something so I just asked "Are we doing it?", "I ment what I said, I really want to get out of here." Liv said.We all nod in agreement and spun back to face Marcel. "Were doing it!" we all said at a time. He looked at us quit shoked because we talked at the same time but then nod and explained the detailes. After that we just walked back home and went to sleep.

I laid down on my Bed.My last toughts were "Tomorrow is the day, we're goona run away to a small town called beacon hills", Before I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not updating but I forgott my passwort, so I couln't write but now I'm back. Don'forget to Comment and Vote. Ly<3