Chapter 24: Your Savior

Your P.O.V
I can't move.... I'm standing here defenseless, and I can't call for help!

He brushed his fingertips down my shoulder, and to my sides. I wanted to shut my eyes... but I couldn't... Damn, I-I feel like I want to cry...

He was amused at his doing, and went lower, touching my waist...
Help me...Please...

Before he could continue something felt cold. Very cold.

The mysterious man, fell to the ground, from a hurtful punch and I was released from the enchantment.

"Don't lay your hands on her again! Understood?!" The voice said, the man nodded quickly.

"This won't be the last time we see each other (Y/N)..." The mans last words, before running away.

As I took a glance of my savior it was no surprise, "I could've handled it Gray..."

He looked straight in my eyes with the most deadliest glare. I won't lie... it sended shivers down my spine, as he took a step towards me, he swung me onto his shoulders.
"Put me down!" I said, but a sudden pain felt on my bottom. Did he just slap me?!
"If you don't shut up, I'll spank you right here in public..." He ordered
I immediately nodded, and he continued to walk. You felt like your being kidnapped and this was like deja vu all over again. As we finally reached his house he set me down and gave me a cold gaze in my eyes that made me shiver.

"W-Why did you bring me here?" I got that out my throat.

He didn't answer only bringing me into his chest with his arms. I tried to pry myself off of him but he was a bit stronger than me.
"You rejected me, but I still love you (Y/N)..." He whispered into my ear

I didn't answer, but my heart began to flutter...

"Do you feel the same way?" He asked

"I-I do..."

He looked in my eyes and gave that grin I always loved. He leaned in close and kissed me gently, as I kissed him back. This seemed a great ending for all of this drama.... or is it the end?