Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

Your POV
"That Natsu is your boyfriend!"
My face went blank all of a sudden....
"Wait, what?!?"
"I heard you and Natsu. He asked you out, and you said yes."
"And when was this Gray?"
"Last night..."
"Okay first of all..it was only me and Natsu together. How did you know we were talking last night?"
He started sweating then told me he followed us. I face palmed myself, and hope this wasn't real.
"Great...my best friend is stalking me..." I groaned
"Hey Don't Change The Subject!"
I sighed and explained everything to that dumb ice mage.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Oh...well...erm...sorry.." He sighed
"Damn right sorry, can't believe you eavesdrop in my conversation." I groaned, "Besides why would you care if I dated Natsu?"
"Well....I...umm..." He started turning red and getting all nervous. Then he got closer to me, and asked me a very interesting question.
"What, if I told you there was someone who...really liked you?"
This made me red, "And who is this someone?"
He got closer, and my back hit the tree behind me, and his face was getting closer...and closer...
"Hey! Guys!" Shouted the pyro.
Gray jumped away and started getting embarrassed. I tried to hide my face from my rosy cheeks.
"Oh Underwear Freak, your here..."
"Shut it Cinder Face Freak"
Wow, and I've seen better comebacks from Happy....
"Knock it off both of you."
I grabbed there faces and smashed it into a tree. They both collapsed, and I started laughing. But what was I doing with Gray? I can't do that again....not after that mission...