Chapter 4: Training

Your POV

You were being carried by someone. Once you opened your eyes, you realized who it was.

"Natsu? What are you doing?"

"Oh your awake."

He set you down, and smiled.

"I was taking you home (Y/N). You were knocked out cold from your contest."

"Oh...she won didn't she?" I groaned.

He nodded and I sighed in failure.

"So how can I repay you pyro?"

His face was serious now

"Can you help me train for the S-Class exam?"

That came out nowhere, I rubbed my head. Then I said yes

He suddenly hugged me and blushed a bit. "Thanks lets start tomorrow!"

"Sure thing!"

Grays POV

Once I heard that Natsu was taking (Y/N) home. I think something fishy is going on. So I spied on Flame breath to make sure she's safe. Once I saw her woke up, they started talking about something. I tried to listen to there conversation, and heard a little bit.

"Yes." She said

Then Natsu gave her a hug and got all blushy. I maybe far away but I could see him turn red. That made me...feel...damn whats the word? Oh who cares I stormed out of the scene before anyone saw me. That bastard....

The Next Day

I woke up and put my tank top on with shorts. I told Natsu meet me by the forest, he was waiting for me there.

"Alright, lets get down to training."

He simply nodded

"Run up and down this hill 40 times!"

He was determined and started running. I stood there watching go up and go down.

Suddenly I was snatched from behind and fell backwards. When I stood up, I was in Gray's arms.

"Gray what the hell are you doing?"

"(Y/N) I couldn't stand it."

"Couldn't stand what?"

"That Natsu is your boyfriend!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys keep commenting on what ending you want!

For Lemon Ending: #LEMON

For Happy ever afters: #HEA

And check out my NEW NOVEL: ANIME IN DANGER!
Well see ya on next chapter! Aye Sir!
Oh and did anyone notice the new book cover! Comment if you guys like it or nah!