Chapter 1: Im Back!

At the Fairytail guild

You and Cana are bffs, you both are little girls playing a card game at the guild. "Cana how did you beat me again?" You pouted. She grins and fist pumped in the air! "Its all about skill (Y/N)!"

Then the door suddenly flew open, a boy the same age as you walked in the guild. He had blue hair and walked towards your Master, Makarov. He opened one eye, "What brings you here boy?"

"My name is Gray, Gray Fullbuster."

The Present

Your POV

Its been 3 years since you've been back from the guild. You stood in front of the fairytail guild, took a deep breath and opened those doors. Everyone's faces turned towards you, and they were suprised. "Is that who I think it is?" Wakaba said. "She's been on that mission for how long?" Elfman asked. I kept walking towards the masters office. Once I entered his office, he began to tear up. "Welcome back my child."

"Master...I have to tell you something..."

"What is it dear?"

"I...failed the mission."

I bowed to him, and tried to keep myself from crying. Just before he could answer the door flew open. I quickly stood up and realized who was at the door."Hey old man we finish the mis-" He stopped what he was saying and ran towards me. He tightly hugged me, "(Y/N)? Is it really you?!?"

I smiled at my childhood friend, "Hey Gray."

I hoped you guys liked it? Well see you guys in the next chapter!!