Chapter 17: Let the Games Begin!

Warning: There will be spoilers here, if you haven't gone this far watching Fairytail I suggest you stop reading from here.

_______________________________

Your P.O.V

The First day of the Grand Magic Games. They were going to announce from the lowest scores to the best scores, so we had to wait in the back rooms. "8th place is Fairytail!" The crowd was booing.

As soon as we heard that, I smirked, while Gajeel was laughing till his stomach, "We're going to win this for sure" Laxus added

"Yeah I think so too" Mira joined

"Agreed" Mystogan said

"7th place Team Quarto Cerberus"

"6th place Team Merimaid Heel"
"5th place Team Blue Pegasus"
"4th place Team Lamia Scale"

We were almost up, so we stood up and walked

"3rd place Team Raventail"

We approached the arean with crowds cheering and laughing. Crazy fans and all.
"In 2nd place....Team Fairytail B!"

We stood there, Laxus and I had a serious face on, while Mira and Gajeel were grinning.Well we didnot know ehat Mystogan was doing he had a mask on.

"1st place is Team Sabertooth"

They had a cocky blonde showing off, a emo dude who shows no emotion, a girl with a long robe, a buff guy, and some funny looking fancy guy. I sighed, "What a bunch of showoffs..." I mumbled. Gajeel was snickering at my comment. "Lets start with our first event for the games: Hidden" the pumpkin guy explained, "In this game, the participants are sent to different locations in a town Magically created, which is filled with clones of the competitors."

"Lets see our competitors!"
"From Merimaid Heel: Beth Vanderwood"
"Blue Pegasus: Eve Tearm"
"Fairytail Team A: Gray Fullbuster"
"Fairytail Team B: (Y/N) (L/N)"
"Lamia Scale: Lyon Vastia"
"From Raventail: Nullpudding"
"Quarto Cerberus: Jager"

"From Sabertooth: Rufus Lore"

I walked to the center of the arena with the other competitors, to meet up with pumpkin head. I had to get rid of my guildmark because of this competition, as he explained. We were teleported to a village.

Third P.O.V.

Everyone was surrounded by clones of the opponents, making it harder of who to find. (Y/N) walked into the middle of town only finding Beth Vanderwood in her way. "Sorry but I'm going to have to beat you up" she said with a smirk. (Y/N) put her hands in her pocket,

"Alright kid lets see what you got..." (Y/N) stood there not caring about anything, she closed her eyes while Beth shot carrots towards (Y/N), and as they were about to touch her. "Crystal Vaporize"

The carrots stopped and turned into nothing but ashes, (Y/N) walked past Beth, and snapped her fingers "Crystal Bomb"

Before she knew it Beth was shot in the air, giving (Y/N) a point. The crowd was cheering for (Y/N), Team Fairytail B was impressed, while the other teams worry about her. Gray was getting numerous attacks by Ravetails Nullpudding. Everyone was attacking one another except Rufus, from Sabertooth. That made you curious, and as the Blue Peagus Eve made the whole battlefield snow, Rufus had the chance to attack.

Rufus P.O.V

I memorized where everyone is now I can attack. As I stood on the roof chanting my spell, "Memory Make: Night of the Falling Stars!" As the glowing streams assigned to there targets I heard screams and pain. "Hmm...its seems is that I missed someone"

I memorized everyone, and apparently I didn't hit the girl from Fairytail Team B. "So your a memory make mage.." a voice said behind me.

I chuckled under my breath and slightly turned around. "So, how did you figure it out?"

She shrugs and answers, "You learn a few things when your a grand daughter of a evil guild master.."

We stood there a few feet from each other, as she launched the first attack.

"Crystal Blast!"

I memorized it and made it vanish. She suddenly disappeared, and took the advantage to get behind me and kick me. I flew a few feet away, I tried getting up but she grabbed me by the collar. As she was about to finish me, the event was over.

"Dammit" she mumbled, she dropped me and we all transported back to the arena. Showing the places:
1st place: Rufus Lore
2nd place: Nullpudding
3rd place: Lyon Vastia
4th place: Eve Tearm
5th place: Beth Vanderwood
6th place:  Jager
7th place: (Y/N) (L/N)
8th place: Gray Fullbuster

I tilted my hat to (Y/N), "I'll remember this dear"

"Then remember I'll beat you up even worst..." she scoffed and turned her back away from me, walking back to her team. What a woman... I turned my way back to my team. "That girl almost beat you.." Sting said bluntly.

"Yeah, but she's weak!" Lector blurted out, "Frosch thinks so too!" The pink frog costume agreed. I just stood there smiling, this is going to get interesting...

_____|| Time Skip||____

Your P.O.V

As the first day was over, we all hung our heads low. "We were in second place, now second to last" Gajeel said.

"The other team isn't going so hot either, they're in last place" Laxus added. 'Damn they're right we got to step up our game, tommorow will be serious'

_______________________

Sorry it's so long, and it wasn't romantic. Anyway hoped you enjoyed it.