Chapter 13: Never Looking Back

After I got onboard, I ran to my apartment and grabbed a hoodie, money, and a bag. Once that was done, I couldn't go back to the guild after Tenrou Island incident, so I decided to leave Magnolia, never looking back. But, I still wanted to show everyone that fairytail is still the best. As I travel through cities, I take on missions that were too big for othet guilds to handle. Bandits, assasins, or monsters, I achieved. They give some money to me, and donate some to the guild. I did this for months, and possibly years.
Your P.O.V

"Thank you so much Miss!"

I smiled and walked to the train station, but couldn't help that I was being followed. I could hear footsteps, following my every move, there was a person wearing a hoodie, along with another hiding in the shadows, and the other pretending to read a book my a small little shop. As I stopped in my traces, and started running, all three began to chase me. I ran to the alleyway and saw they were following, as I quickly turned around, I was about to release a crystal reflect, but a purple glow appeared on my wrist, it was an enchantment. I couldn't use my magic and before I know it, I was cornered by three figures. One was taller than me, the other was the same height as me, and the last one was a bit smaller.

"Why are you following me?" I demanded. The tall one removed his hoodie, and I could clearly see his face. "Jellal?"

"(Y/N), long time no see..."

"Why are you following me?"

"We've been having some complaints that a mysterious wizard enters through towns and takes on missions that seem impossible for others"

Finally the other two took off their hoodies, and my eyes widen. "Ultear, Meredy?"

These two were working with my grandfather, and they helped destroy my friends. I tried to strangle them, but Jellal got in my way to protect them.

"They not bad anymore (Y/N)" he stated, but I refused to believe that.

"They hurt my friends! I won't let that slide!" I shouted, then Meredy cut in.

"We are sorry (Y/N), please forgive us" she bowed her head, as I tried to say something back. "(Y/N), we want you to join our" Ultear said.

"Why should I join your dark guild?" I noticed one I said that, Merdery and Ultear lowerd their heads in a hurtful manner

"Our guild is not evil" he replied, "We want to show redemption and forget our crimes in the past"

I stared at them, and listened to there explaination "Will you join our guild?"

There was a moment of silence, until I sighed. "Alright, I'll join..."

He smiles, as Merdy gave me a tight hug. I smiled at her, but felt that it was very awkward. I was just yelling at them, and now she hugs me, I guess people can change. "Thank you so much (Y/N)!"

Ultear cleared her throat, "Where do you want your guild mark?" She asked

I looked at my shoulder blade tracing the fairytail mark, then I told her to put it on the side of my neck. The mark was blue, then the purple enchantment was released as I see my new guildmates, Jellal congrats the new member of: Crime Sorcière.

_________________________

Hey well hope you liked it and Im going to make the next chappie right this very minute! Stay tune!

//blue cat comes out of nowhere

"Aye sir!"

"Your not suppose to come back till after the seven years!"