Chapter 9: (Y/N) The Demon

Hey minna sorry for not updating! I didn't have internet for two days!
I know right!?! (Jk) So Gomen!

--||Lucy's P.O.V||--
I figured it out! "Cana, the route! I know where Mavis Grave is!"
I explained everything to her and she understood, "So what's our next problem?" She asked
"I think we might bump into our problem!"
We ran to the route and looked around, if she's here than were on the right track. "Lucy watch out!"
I heard, but I was too late to react, A big impact of wind hit me falling backwards.
"Guess your my first victims..." She said evilly, it was (Y/N)
I stood up and summoned Taurus! "Get her Taurus!"
"Sorry miss Lucy but I can't hit a body that moooovves like hers!" He had heart shaped in his eyes and drooled over, I sent him back and got really ticked off
"My turn Lucy, Card Magic: Summon Sandstorm"
There was a barrier of wind and sand spinning around (Y/N), "Not so strong now (Y/N)!" Cana and I high five each other smiling. Suddenly a blue light was shining the barrier...
BOOM
The barrier broke, and someone had a devilish grin on there face. "Did you say something Lucy?"
"W-What is that Cana?!?"
I saw her hair turn white, with Icey blue eyes, and designs on both of her eyes (Similar to Mira's Satan Soul)
"That's (Y/N) transformation form, The Crystal Demon"
We're so dead... I thought to myself, "Don't worry my sweet, your prince is here" a familiar voice said
"Loke? How did you know we were here?"
"No time to explain" Gray snapped, "Now where is (Y-" He was cut off because the demon in front was his beloved childhood friend
---|| Gray P.O.V ||---
Holy sh*t! We all sweat drop and thought how are we suppose to beat her?!? Mira, Erza, and (Y/N) formed a team once and demolished a whole city! "Ice Make: Lance!" The lance shot straight towards her, but she caught it with one hand and crushed it making it shatter. "Crap..."
Loke ran towards her and aimed "Regulus Impact"
"Crystal Reflect"
His attack aimed at the crystal, but bounced off hitting him back.
"Is this all you got, there's four of you and one of me? Wonder if Natsu is on his way..."
She was mocking us, but she did have a point with Natsu here things could gone a lot worst...
When she was about to attack us back, a red rocket was launched into sky and exploded like a firework.
"The exam is at pause, that flare meant an enemy has trespassed and interfered..." (Y/N) said
She turned back to normal and ordered us to go back to the guild camp.
"Aren't you coming?" I asked
"I'm going to meet up with Master, and ask what's going on"
I mouthed to her: stay safe
She nodded and ran deep into the forest
---|| Your P.O.V ||---
I ran to find master and see him gazing at the sky. "Is something the matter Master?"
"That ship (Y/N)....I see it"
"M-Master?"
"Go my child, and make sure you find your guild mates are safe"
Suddenly Master Makarov turned into the giant and walked out to sea, I saw where he was aiming at, I rushed to the camp as fast as I could. Once I came back, Lissana was weeping. "Help Anyone!" She screamed
"Lissana? What's wr-"
I saw Mira lying there not moving at all, looking hopeless "(Y/N)! I-Is she dead?" She cried
I listened for her heart beat, it was slowly beating. "She still alive, will transport to the safe camp" I transported to the other camp and rested Mira there.
"Lissana, who did this to Mira?"
"Some guy named Azuma"
My eyes widen but I kept it to myself, "Watch over your sister, I have to find the others"
She nodded and I was running trying to find Gray and them, what's going on? Tenrou Island is under attack...
I was on the edge of the island when suddenly I was approached by, he was hidden in the roots.
"What did you do?" I asked
"I'm sent the she devil back to hell..." he grinned
I grit my teeth "Then your going to beg for mercy once I'm done with you..."
I changed into my demon form, and sprinted towards him " Darkness Crystal Blast"
I aimed for him and he shielded himself, his vines were trying to hit me. But I dodged them and scratched it with my claws, and with that I ran towards him and punched and kick with all the might I had left in me. He was more powerful than me, but I had to do this for the guild. I was caught off guard and he took the advantage and smashed into the ground. I tried to get up but he had one foot on my back, holding me down.
"You should've joined us (Y/N)"
"No! I belong t-to Fairytail"
"You've made your grandfather very upset..."
"Hades can die for all I care, h-he attacked Fairytail!"
He stomped on my back making me shriek, but I chuckled afterwards
"We're going to beat your sorry asses..."
He pulled me up by my hair and threw me with my back hitting a rock. I arched in pain and fell to the floor, he walked past me.
"You couldn't even beat me (Y/N)"
I grabbed his foot and said "D-Don't worry, Titania going to do that for Me and Mira..."
Those were my last words before I was unconscious, with myself lying on the sand.
My grandfather.....will regret attacking Fairytail.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so if you didn't get it Hades is your grandfather, and the next chapter it's going to make sense cause I'll explain about your mission, because it has to do with Hades. Another thing, who saw the YouTube Video for this chapter!?!!
Top 50 Anime Openings of 2014! So Kawaii! (I love saying that) :3 (And I wuv this face)
If you watched it comment on your favorite opening! Arrigato! :3
I do Not Own The YouTube Video!