I Pick Dare!

"I pick dare..."
"Dare you to make Gray nosebleed"
You cracked your knuckles, and grinned evilly
"In a Non- Violent way..."
Your head hung low and made a "aww..." sound
"Wait... How am I suppose to do that?"
She started whispering what the plan was, and I got embarrassed by the second...
"Gray-sama is with Juvia! Right Mira?"
"Oh...umm, well Gruvia kind of ended when (Y/N) showed up"
Juvia started cursing at me and I cursed at her back!
"You stupid wench, your trying to take my beloved away from me!"
"At least I'm not a desperate stalking skank!"
"Juvia has a new love rival!"
"Tch..." I groaned, "Lets just get this over with..."

---|| Normal POV ||---
Lucy dragged Gray to the forest and left him by himself. "Fricken Lucy..."
He walked back, until he spotted you leaning against the tree, wearing a very sexy dress. Gray's jaw dropped and his cheeks starting to get red.
Gray's POV
Damn. (Y/N) was wearing a hot blue dress that looked so tight. Showing her curves in all the right way, "Hey Gray..."
"H-Hey (Y/N)..." she walked closer to me, and I tried to keep it together...
"Your shirtless Gray..."
I noticed and tried to find where my shirt went, but she stopped me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "It's ok..."
"You look nice shirtless" she whispered in a seducing tone. I tried to restrain myself, and was blushing different shades of red now.
"Gray..."
"Y-Yeah..."
She suddenly touched my chest with both hands, then her hands went lower touching my abs. Crap, my nose started bleeding. Then she backed away and told me it was a dare she had to do...
---|| Your P.O.V ||---
Lucy came out from hiding behind a tree, and started laughing so hard.
"(Y/N) what was that? I said to seduce him with words, not start turning him on!" She chuckled
"Well...I wanted it to get a bit more interesting"
"Oh, you want interesting huh?" Gray snapped, and suddenly he swung you onto his shoulder.
"Imma take her with me Luce, Alright?"
"Okay, I guess..."
"YOUR NOT GOING TO HELP ME LUCY?" I shouted
She gave me a smile, "Have fun (Y/N)!"
I started cursing like a mad woman, "IM GOING TO SLAP THAT GRIN OFF YOUR FACE TOMORROW!"
--------- During the Walk ------------
"Put me down..."
"No"
"Why not?"
"You want interesting, so I'll give you interesting"
"It was a harmless prank!"
"If you keep talking, then I'm going to freeze you for 2 weeks..."
"Tch..."
"What was that?"
I covered my mouth, and he smirked.
--------- Gray's P.O.V ----------
Once we came to my house I threw her on the bed, gently. Climbing on top of her, she started blushing. But that wasn't enough, "(Y/N)..."
"Y-Yes..."
"I want to kiss you..."
"O-Oh..."
I leaned in closer and she closed her eyes, and her cheeks were really red.
"Gotcha..." I whispered
She suddenly pushed me off and covered her eyes with her hands. "That was cruel Fullbuster!"
I laughed and laid beside her on my bed, staring at the ceiling, "You deserve it"
"Whatever...." she looked away and went to sleep, I smiled and wrapped my arm around her waist.
(Y/N), someday you'll be mine...
---------------------
This one was for the people who chose to be daring! (Get it? Huh? Huh? Yeah....I'm not funny)
See ya on chapter 11!