Chapter 10: The Mission

Your P.O.V

I woke up in the camp, lying next to Mira and Gajeel. I sat up and see my guildmates, they were all coming up ideas how to take my grandfather down. "How about we stomp there in his ship and take him down" Natsu suggested, and they all nodded in agreement.
"No, you guys can't..." I interrupted
They all had there sudden attention on me as I tried to stand up, but my stomach was aching from that injury
"What do you mean (Y/N)?" Gray asked
"Hades is too powerful, theres no one who can beat him. Not even Master Makarov..."
"How would you know that..." Natsu groaned
I grit my teeth, trying to answer but I couldnt get the answer out...
"If you dont have a reason, then there should be nothing to sto-"
"HE'S MY GRANDFATHER..."
They're eyes widen and jaws dropped,
"I found out during my mission..."

_____ Flashback_____

I was suppose to find this mysterious new dark guild, that destroyed a recent town earlier. Once I found out the name: Grimoire Heart. I was walking down, hearing rumors that Grimoire Heart were having a meeting. My back against the wall as I heard a long haired girl, and a tall man with an eye patch were talking.
"Fairytail will be having there test at Te-"
"Hush Ultear, I seek a pressance here..."
I tried to get out of there until, HE appeared behind me
"Ultear go to the others, I'll deal with this"
She ran, as he picked me up by my collar removing my hoodie. That's when it hit him, he put me down and stares down at me. "What? Are you going to kill me?" I demanded
He chuckled at the thought, "Why would I do that to family?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Didn't (M/N) tell you? Im your Grandfather..."
I was full of rage, how dare he bring my mother into this. "Your a liar! My mother will never lie to me!"
"(Y/N), your mother never mention me because I killed your father"
"W-What..."
"Join me (Y/N), and together we shall be invincible"
" I BELONG TO FAIRYTAIL"
"....very well"
He sighed and shot me a deceiving look that stared into my soul, he suddenly used his magic to lift me up and choke me, I couldn't breathe
"Then if you tell anyone that we will attack Fairytail I will kill and hunt down everyone you love..."
Before I knew it he let me go and vanished, and I couldn't believe myself. I kept it quiet so I could protect my mother, and my friends....
__________ End Of Flashback__________
"So you did that to protect us?" Lucy asked
I nodded, and looked down in disappointment, "But, since he's my grandfather...I'm going to take him down"
I was trying to walk, but the injury in my stomach was getting serious by the minute, clenching my stomach trying not to make it look obvious
"(Y/N) he's going to kill you your hurt, we'll go defeat him"
I refused and kept walking, then gray appeared in front of me blocking my way.
"Get out of my way Gray..."
He came closer to me and whispered: I'm doing this because I don't want you to get hurt
He punched me in my stomach, and my vision went blurry, I couldn't keep my balance and fell into someones arms, knocked out cold....
-------- Grays P.O.V-------
I carried (Y/N) to the camp and laid her down with the others, '(Y/N), your so cute when you try to be strong'
Erza clears her throat to get my attention
"You can say bye to your girlfriend later Gray...." Lucy suggested
I rolled my eyes as we headed towards 'Grandfathers' ship. (Y/N), I'm doing this for you.
___________________________
Hey hoped you guys liked it, so I want to ask do I have any Naruto fans? Who likes Kakashi? Because If I have some Kakashi fans then I could make a fanfic.
Comment for Kakashi fanfic!
Or Comment Bad Idea!
Your choice!