Chapter 2: A Welcome Back Party

Your POV

I smiled at my childhood friend,

"Hey Gray."

"Come on, lets celebrate your back!" He took my arm and dragged me out of Masters Office."W-Wait, but I have to tell Mas-"

"Don't worry about it dear, you can tell me later. Now go celebrate"

I smiled and Gray tugged my arm in the guild. He took me to the bar, and ordered me a drink. The new waitress was grabbing our drinks.

"Here you go"

"Thanks Mira" Gray said. "Wait, your Mira thats you?" I asked. "Surprised? I missed you (Y/N)!"

I gave her a fake smile, she looked so different. I've been gone for 3 years , guess everyone changes. "So what was the quest you took?"

"Well, it was an S-Class quest, and its confidential." Yes, your an S-Class Wizard, you failed the test 3 times cause you lost to Erza and Mira. Then you became S - Class after the third. ANYWAY, lets go back to the story.

"Hey Ice pervert get some clothes on!" A voice shouted. "Can't you see I'm busy Flame brain?? "

A pink headed guy came up and head to head on Gray. I sat there interested...

"Go bother someone else pinkie"

"Put some damn clothes on, and I will Stripper"

"Lame insults guys..." said a blonde girl. She must be new...

"Is there a problem boys?" Said a certain red head.

"Nope, Im just hanging with my buddy, right Natsu?"

"A-Aye!"

You couldn't hold in your laughter, and chuckled uncontrollably. "Hey what so fu-" said, pinkie. He was cut off because he realized it was you. "(Y/N)!" He hugged you, along with happy on his side. They both started crying and pleasing they missed you. "LETS CELEBRATE (Y/N)!"

He dragged you away from Gray and introduced you to the new guild mates. "This is Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel and Juvia"

"Hi, so nice to meet you (Y/N) sama" said Wendy.

"Nice to meet you" Lucy smiled.

"Hey whats up" Gajeel snickered

"Gray belongs to me!" Juvia shouted.

"Hehe, so your his girlfriend?" I grinned.

She smiled, "Gray-sama! You belong to Juvia!"

She ran towards Gray and hugged him tightly. They look so cute together...

Gray POV

Juvia hugged me so tightly, trying to push her off...

Damn it Juvia... I watched (Y/N) as she laughs and having a great time. I wish I have her for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thats the end! So I want to ask...

In the end if this book, can you guys want a happy ever after ending, or a lemon ending?

If your a person who loves happy ever afters write this in a comment: #HEA

If your interested reading a Lemon ending write: #LEMON

Well see you guys in chapter 4...