Chapter. 1

Forging blades.

In the continent of Menagerie a young boy is walking along the beach with his master lex culthor.

Lex:"y/n are you ready for your first mission?"

Y/n:"yes master!"

As y/n said this he felt scared but could not muster the courage to tell his master.

His master on the otherhand knew y/n was scared, so he smiled and said

Lex:"y/n remember what i taught you?"

Y/n:"hmm?"

Lex:"fear is necessary to become strong, if you want to become strong then you must learn to fear and when you face your fears you will be strong understood?"

Y/n understood this and immediately told his master.

Lex:"good, now you will face your fear."

As master and student walked on the beach suddenly a huge earthquake was felt, it was strong but ended quickly.

Lex:"its coming..."

Lex then grabbed a hold of his sword readied his Semblance, y/n also grabbed his sword and prepared.

Y/n:"where is it master?"

Lex:"shhh..."

Then suddenly huge leviathan appears on the sea and spits acid at the two swordsman, y/n dodged whilst his master rushed the beast barely stepping on the water like his floating.

Lex then closes the gap and slices through the leviathan earning its scream of pain.

Leviathan:"ROARRRRR!!!"

Lex:"taste this!"

As lex said this his Semblance activates and multiple swords made of light float on the sky.

Lex:"die.."

Then the blades dropped unto the leviathan, as blades pierced the beast y/n watched in awe at how powerful his master was but he did not notice the huge basilisk behind him and his master saw this.

Lex:"Y/N BEHIND YOU!!"

Y/n:"ARRGHH!"

y/n fell to the ground.

Lex:"Y/N!"

Then suddenly multiple more light swords formed around lex as he rush the basilisk on the shore, when he reaches the monster attacked with all its might as lex dodges its attacks and fires light blades at the basilik's body.

The basilisk then retreats back only to charge again but this time lex was ready he prepared his stance and with one incredibly fast strike, the basilik's head falls to the ground.

Lex then clears himself and went to
Y/n's body and kneeled.

Lex:"y/n are you ok?"

Y/n slowly wakes up.

Y/n:"master? What happened?"

Lex:"you weren't carefull, like i told yoy before we left"

Y/n:"sorry master..."

Y/n felt sad and lex saw this.

Lex:"now c'mon cheer up, it wasn't a big thing but next time always be ready ok?"

Y/n:"yes of course!"

Lex:"oh yeah by the way, a teacher or professor of mine will be coming here to menagerie to meet you"