Chapter. 5

Class?

As classes started y/n prepares for his first class, and yes he still needs to attend practical lessons and other combat lesson he's still a student afterall.

As y/n prepared for his classes, his mom knocked on his dorm room.

Y/n:"hey mom?"

Glynda:"do your home work?"

Y/n:"is it homework tho if i stay on school dorms?"

Glynda:"y/n..."

Y/n:"i-i did!"

Glynda:"I saw you met your old friend blake"

Y/n:"yeah... It was nice"

Glynda:"anyways pyrrha nikos, challenged you to a mock battle"

Y/n:"ill deal with it"

Timeskip...

Blake:"ehhh!"

Ruby/yang/weiss:"why didn't you accept?"

Y/n:"sorry pyrrha, not that i underestimate you im just not prohibited to accept mock battles except for third years."

Pyrrha:"so its a matter of year then?"

Y/n:"nope, its ozpin..."

Pyrrha:"how is it professor ozpin's fault?"

Y/n:" he said, as a champion of beacon i cannot accept any mock battles or any challenge's given to me, only by the order of a combat class advisor i may accept"

Pyrrha:"so we need a combat class instructor approval so you can face me?"

Y/n:"yes"

Ruby:"thats gonna be easy then!"

Pyrrha:"how?"

Ruby:"professor goodwitch"

Pyrrha:"right!"

Then everyone left to find glynda

Y/n:"wait you guys!"

Timeskip...

Glynda:"i cannot accept"

Pyrrha:"why professor? Why do you not want y/n to fight unless outside or its grimm monsters"

Glynda:"you didn't tell them?"

Y/n:" i-i did!"

Blake:"what did you not tell us?"

Glynda:"y/n's aura is different, if he engages in a battle his enemy would always lose no matter how trained or powerful you are"

Ruby/yang:"how?"

Y/n:" as you can feel i have vast amounts of aura this means i cannot lost against mock battle beacause my aura's barrier is 2 times stronger than a normal one..."

Blake:hmmm.... Makes sense"

Y/n:"why do you wanna fight me anyways?"

Pyrrha:"w-well i just wanted to see how good you are with your sword"

Y/n:"hmmm.... OK, mom how bout an unsanctioned mock battle?"

Glynda:"its not unsanctioned if you told me"

Y/n:"oops sorry..."

Glynda:"fine.... Normally I wouldn't accept but since its y/n..."

Y/n:"thanks mom"

Glynda:"no thanks! You will be punished for this!"

Y/n:"understood!"

Everyone then goes to the mock battle arena.

Glynda:"as you can see this is mock battle, this is where you train to fight and see if your skill is better than your other fellow students we monitor your aura's protective shield in order to see who's damaged if your aura's on the red bar this means you've lost! As for an example of a mock battle pyrrha nikos along with mybson y/n goodwitch would be the first to try out this mock battle"

Y/n then walks into the arena and pyrrha too.

Glynda:"remember this is unsanctioned meaning you can't tell other professors about this understood team rwby and team jnpr?"

Rwby/jnpr:"understood!"

Glynda:"battle commences in 3...2...1... Go!"

The battle starts as pyrrha readies her spear and shield while y/n stands like he doesn't plan to attack.

Then pyrrha launches her spear at y/n but y/n deflects it with a quick strike, pyrrha retrieves her spear and quickly thrusts at y/n, but he disappeared on a flash of lightning.

Pyrrha:"where did he go?"

Y/n:"behind you"

As y/n said this he slashed his sword downward completely obliterating pyrrha's aura protective barrier

Pyrrha:"woah that was fast, he obliterated my aura protective barrier i need to up my game"

Pyrrha then attacked immensely giving y/n no time to think, and she manages to cut at least 1/4 of y/n's aura protective barrier.

Pyrrha:"i guess you weren't joking when you said you wouldn't lose against someone on a mock battle huh..."

Y/n:"i did tell you.... But its time to end this!"

Pyrrha:"right!"

Y/n then takes a stance and then accelerate's himself faster than the eye can see only lightning bolts could be seen and then pyrrha loses.

Ruby:"now that was some speed y/n!"

Blake:"was that your Semblance?"

Y/n:"one of my Semblance's"

Ruby:"wait one of yours?"

Y/n:" yes you see my Semblance is named Elemental walker
a Semblance that allows me to manipulate elements that are lightning,fire,ice and nature each of the four elements are Semblance's themselves with each minor abilities what you saw was tempest the lightning Semblance it allows me to create and manipulate lightning, it also grants me fast movement but only allows me to travel short amounts of meters especifically 20 meters."

Ruby:"how bout the other Semblance's?"

Y/n:"sorry but thats a secret."

Rwby/jnpr:"c'mon tell us!"

Y/n:"maybe soon..."

Blake:"oohh y/n wanna join us for lunch?"

Y/n:"oh i cant..."

Blake:"why not?"

Y/n:"i have a mission later at lunch"

Blake:"so you wont eat? How would you fight on an empty stomach?"

Y/n:"w-well..."

As y/n explains to blake how, the other were talking.

Ruby:"is it just me or the two are way too close with eachother?"

Weiss:"must be beacause they haven't been together for a long time huh.."

Yang:"yeah probably...Blake just misses y/n way too much"

Blake then returns to the three.

Ruby:"where's y/n?"

Blake:"he got called again"

Blake sighed

Yang:"hey it's ok he'll be Allright, he's powerful afterall"

Blake:"guess your right"

Ruby:"lets go to the next class you guys!"

The group then left and went to their remaining classes.

Ozpin:"remember y/n, this mission is gonna be dangerous so remeber to be extra vigilant and carefull"

Y/n:"i understand!"

As y/n goes into the bullhead ship, ozpin waves him goodbye.
______________________________________