Chapter. 4

Emerald forest.

As everyone prepared to be launched to be sent on the forest for their initiation all students was focusing on what ozpin was saying.

Ozpin:"as some of you may had heard you will be having teams those tealoms would have 4 team mates."

Glynda:"and you will be meeting those team mates when you see them with your eyes on the forest"

Ruby:"what about y/n?"

Ozpin:"fortunately y/n is already third year of the academy and he is here only to watch"

Ruby:"weird"

Ozpin:"prepared to be launched."

Jaune:"wait what?!"

As everyone prepared to be launched jaune on the other hand was panicking and then.

Everyone was launched.

Ozpin:"y/n please monitor ruby rose and anyone she meets up with..."

Glynda:"wait i thought he wasn't joining in?"

Y/n:"got it!"

Y/n then went to the platform aswell

Ozpin:"remember don't be seen and don't join the fight"

Y/n:"understood!"

Then y/n was launched aswell.

Glynda:"was it necessary tho?"

Ozpin:"i need personal eyes on ruby rose if she really is good... And y/n will be confirming that"

Glynda:"ok... But you know he'll join fighting right?"

Ozpin:"this is also a test for him"

Glynda:"what test?"

Ozpin:"to see if his title suits him..."

Glynda:" y/n please be careful... Also show them what the sword of Supremacy is all about!"

Timeskip...

As ruby and weiss walk around the forest not knowing where they are y/n waa on top of the trees watching the two then he notices a pack of grimm beowulf

Y/n:"should i interfere?"

Then suddenly ruby and weiss attacked the pack, weiss accidentally sets the forest in fire the two then ran away.

Y/n:"yep i should"

Y/n then jumps off the tree branch and lands infront of the beowulf.

Y/n:"lets dance... Elemental switch, tempest!"

As soon as y/n said that he launched lightning bolts at the grimm but then one of the grimm tries to flank y/n, but he saw this he quickly draws he's katana slicing the beowulf in half.

He then takes a stance then uses his Semblance tempest to quickly behead all the beowulfs with one single strike.

Y/n:"and that's why monsters shouldn't line up to die"

Then more beowulfs appear, y/n then takes a stance again and accelerates himself with the tempest Semblance slicing grimm left and right.

Then a huge scorpion looking grimm appears.

Y/n:"elemental switch blaze!"

As y/n said this he puts his sword back to its sheath and jumps back and creates fireballs and throws it at the grimm scorpion, at first the grimm tanked the damage but the y/n closed the gap and grabbed hold of the scorpions tail and snapped it in half, the beast growled in pain and swung his tail around with y/n still attached.