Chapter. 3

Meeting old friends and new.

As time passed y/nwas trained by his mother glynda but when he reached yhe age 14 years old ozpin took control, it was a harsh training harsher than his previous training with his master lex and glynda.

He felt like when he trained with ozpin it was like ozpin wanted to kill him but this only made y/n more interested into training, and it was only a matter of time when y/n would become one of the most powerful huntsman of beacon academy.

Now that y/n has reached 18 years old he finally meets an old friend and new ones.

Yang:"I'm so happy! That my sister is joining me attending beacon academy!"

As yang said this she hugged her sister ruby.

Ruby:"y-yang! Your crushing my bones!!"

Yang:"oops s-sorry"

Yang then let go of ruby, thats when a blonde boy went past them feeling nauseated and wanted to puke.

Yang:"i guess not everyone likes high places huh..."

Then suddenly a hologram appeared.

Glynda:"good morning students of beacon academy i am glynda goodwitch a professor of beacon academy and i welcome you..."

Yang and ruby then went to yhe window seeing the academy with their eyes, they were in awe.

Yang:"wow..."

Ruby:"soo cool!"

As the ship landed all the other students departed, ruby and yang walked side by side as they walk on the academy grounds.

Ruby on the other hand was focused more, admiring the different weapons.

Ruby:"wow! Thats a cool sword!"

Yang:"why do you like weapons so much?"

Ruby then shows yang her Cresent rose and said.

Ruby:"because a huntsman/huntress's weapon is an extention of themselves some times it reflects the attitude!"

Yang:"well your certainly right!"

Yang then shows her ember celica her short range weapons that is a pair of gauntlets.

Yang:"yeah!!"

Then suddenly a guy appears behind the two.

Y/n:"please refrain from using your weapons in school grounds..."

Yang:"oh sorry"

As yang turned around he saw a fine specimen of a man and was shocked couldn't say anything.

Ruby:"yang? Yang!"

Yang:"oh s-sorry! My name's yang xiao long and this is my sister ruby!"

Ruby:"half sister... Nice tovmeet you sir?"

Y/n:"oh y/n goodwitch... And please don't call me sir im also a student here in beacon academy"

Ruby:"oh is that so which year are you y/n?"

Y/n:"third year"

Yang:"so i guess that makes you our senior then?"

Y/n:"i guess so... But don't call me senior, makes me feel old...."

Yang:"hehehe..."

Y/n:"well anyways gotta go!"

As y/n said this, he used one of his Semblances to seemingly disappear on a flash of light.