Chapter. 6

A day with blake.

As team rwby were walking the halls of beacon academy they noticed that y/n hasn't returned yet
Then they went to their class room.

Blake:"hey did anyone see y/n?"

As blake asks the people inside their classroom, they shake their heads no.

Then professor port comes in the class.

Ruby:"professor has y/n returned yet?"

Port:"i believe he hasn't yet, last message he sent was last night and it said I'm gonna be late to class... Thats all"

Ruby:"i see..."

Ruby then returned to her sit and told blake that he hasn't returned yet, then professor ports starts his class he tells everyone about grimm and what exactly grimm are.

Then suddenly the doors slams open with professor ozpin then he said.

Ozpin:" PORT! we need your help y/n is in trouble!"

Port:"R-RIGHT! DISMISSED FOR NOW!"

As port and ozpin ran outside team rwby followed behind, when they reached the bullhead platform they were stopped by ozpin.

Ozpin:"where do you think your going?"

Ruby:"we want to help if y/n is in trouble professor"

Yang, blake and weiss nodded.

Ozpin:"im afraid we can't its too dangerous"

Ruby:"of course its dangerous professor it's a grimm they're always dangerous"

Ozpin:"but this one's different, its a new type of grimm and we cannot risk losing anybody stay here and wait"

Ruby:"u-understood..."

Ozpin then walked over to the other professors.

Glynda:"where are the other bullheads?"

Obleck:"i seem to not able to contact the other ships"

Port:"must be the thunderstorm its causing interference with our signal"

Then suddenly over the horizon a bullhead ship was flying then ozpin uses a pair of binoculars.

Ozpin:"it's y/n's ship"

Everyone sighs in relief

Ozpin:"but the ship looks damaged, CLEAR THE PLATFORM!!"

as the ship comes in for an emergency landing it crashed and it destroyed one of its engine's

As the doors open slowly one of the pilots can be seen.

Ozpin:"where's y/n?"

Pilot1:"he's allright sir!"

As y/n walked out of the ship along with another pilot who's hurt, then a stretcher was placed and the pilot was sent to the hospital.

Y/n then walked over to the professors and said.

Y/n:"sorry everyone for the false alarm..."

As he scratches his head.

Ozpin:"what happened?"

Y/n:"it wasn't a new type of grimm, it was just an overgrown nevermore..."

Ozpin:"and have you taken care of it?"

Y/n:"yep i did, and also 8 packs of beowulfs 6 basilisks and 4 scorpions"