Chapter. 16 Finale

The fall of beacon.

As the sounds of swords cashed with each other, adam kicked blake sending her towards the ground.

Adam:"i never wanted any of this, but you forced my hand blake..."

As adam readies his katana to finshi Blake, suddenly one of the windows break and yang appeared.

Adam:"and who are you?"

Yang:"im the one who's gonna end you!"

As yang charges Blake shouts.

Blake:"no!"

But it was too late, with one single strike yang falls to the ground mssing one of her hand.

Adam:"honestly, so weak all of you!"

Blake then kicked adam and gtabbed yang and ran.

Adam:"tsk.."

Meanwhile pyrhha was busy pulling y/n out of the ruble when cinder balsted them both.

Pyrhha:"her attack really hit hard, what do we do y/n?"

Y/n:"you will return to jaunne and help the people of the city while o go take care of cinder."

Pyrhha:"but y/n, you saw how strong she was. Your gonna need help!"

Y/n:"yes....she is strong, but i can take care of her. Afterall im still the sword of Supremacy."

Pyrhha:"but!."

Y/n:"i said no! And thats it. Now go help jaunne..."

Pyrhha:"ok then, promise me you'll be alright!"

Y/n just nodded and pyrhha left to find jaunne, y/n then picked up his katana and left the scabbard. He then went to the elevator and called it down,as the doors open y/n felt hesitant but he knew he needs to stop cinder and so he went in.

After reaching the floor where y/n thinks cinder is at, the elevator doors opened and cinder was standing there and petting a grimm dragon.

Y/n:"what the?!"

Cinder:"suprised? Honestly you still try to defeat me where i tell you you can't!"

Y/n then steps out of the elevator.

Y/n:"i will not back down in the face of evil!"

Cinder:"fine then be like ozpin!"

As she shouted this the grimm dragon fly and started rampaging the nearby area as y/n and cinder get ready to fight.

Y/n:"Blaze!"

As y/n said this he imbues his katana with flame, making it into the flaming katana. Then he points at cinder.

Y/n:"you will fall!"

Immediately cinder created a pair of blades and charges y/n, as their blades clashed the dragon still kept destroying stuff.

Y/n switched to aerial and flew and blasted cinder with furious winds which sent her almost falling off the tower. Y/n then blasted the dragon with wind blade like attacks scratching the dragons scales. As yhe dragon felt this it turned around and face y/n.

Then the dragon opened its mouth and spew fire, y/n flew away as fast as he could thats when cinder's arrow hit y/n which made y/n catch on fire from the dragons fiery breath. As y/n fell towards the tower cinder stood laughing.

Cinder:"hahahahaha, this? This it the famous sword of Supremacy?"

Y/n:"im just getting started! TEMPEST!"

Y/n immediately accelerated towards cinder and clashed with her swords again, c8nder kicked y/n back but this time y/n shot up lightning which hit cinder damaging her. She then created an spear and threw it at y/n which he dodged then the dragon flew back and smacked y/n unto the ground.

Y/n:"ahhhh!"

Y/n felt his left arm broken but he knew he needed to fight so he brought all of his strength left and healed himself. Once he finished doing this he then tried to Take control of the dragon with Nature's greed but to no avail.

Cinder:"you can't defeat me! You can't defeat salom how would you expect to win!"

Y/n:"with enough strength i will win, with enough power i will win, with enough help i will win!"

Immediately y/n stabs his katana into the ground as thunderous clouds start to form above thats when. Boom! After boom the dragon was hit with furious lightning which sent the dragon to the ground, but this took
Y/n aura out.

Cinder:" hahahaha, how pathetic you think lightning can kill that grimm?"

Suddenly the dragon roared and flew back up, and stayed.

Cinder:"this is where you die sword of  Supremacy..."

Y/n:"no.... I-its you!"

Suddenly a huge lightning bolt struck both y/n and cinder effectively knocking y/n out. As cinder fell to her knees she could feel her minds shutting down from the pain and so she manages all her strength left and grabbed y/n's neck and stabs him straight.

Y/n eyes shot open at the feeling of impalement, then closed at feeling of death.

Ruby:"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Suddenly a bright light engulfed the top of the tower.

Timeskip...

As ruby and the others where getting treatment, blake was wide awake looking for y/n. As she was walking the hallways of the hospital thats when she saw pyrrha helping other people.

Blake:"pyrrha have you seen y/n?!"

Pyrhha frowns and asked blake to follow her.

As blake followed pyrrha she couldn't help but wonder if y/n is alright or not.

Then they reached a room with closed windows and then pyrrha opened it.

That's when blake couldn't believe it, no words formed from her mouth her body went limp at the sight.

It was y/n katana and broken and burnt, pieces of y/n's shirt and an arm covered with a blanket.

Pyrrha:"im so-sorry blake im so sorry..."

As blake cried and cried at the sight she felt like she just died...

Meanwhile blake was mourning y/n's passing, near a  riverbed a man struggled to walk with his burnt up body his arm missing and he felt empty. He then walked to a rock where he sat and breathed

As he breathed in and out slowly his body started glowing and all his wounds and his missing arm started to regenerate.

Y/n:"cough* cough* i didn't expect to survive that...."
______________________________________
A second book will be made,I think if. I ain't lazy