Chapter. 13

Battle Royale!

As team rwby and cfvy plan their actions y/n on the other hand was wondering what he should get blake and yang as a gift if they do win.

Y/n:"i should get them necklaces? Hmm...."

As y/n thinks of a gift.

Coco and her team plans.

Yatsuhashi:"so what's the plan?"

Coco:"i want you guys to distract team rwby while i take y/n down..."

Velvet:"is that possible?"

Coco:"it is.... I just need time thats all...."

Velvet and the others look at each other then nodded

Velvet:"Allright we'll do that!"

Then team cfvy sprimg into action, meanwhile team rwby is still discussing plans.

Ruby:"we should take y/n down first fast and hard...."

Weiss:"yes then we move onto the team cfvy"

Yang:"that's the problem y/n isn't gonna be easy to take down you know right?"

Ruby:"then what would we do?"

Blake:"i think we should start with team cfvy and then y/n, i doubt y/n will do anything he'll probably just stay in the middle of the map"

Ruby:"your right... Then we'll do that!"

As team rwby heads to hunt team cfvy, they found team cfvy.

Velvet:"hello team rwby..."

Ruby:"hi!"

Velvet:"you ready?"

Ruby:"lets go!"

Ruby and weiss fights velvet while Blake takes on fox and yang takes yatsuhashi.

Meanwhile in the middle of the map.

Coco approaches y/n.

Coco:"hello y/n..."

Y/n:"as expected you'd hunt me down...."

Coco:"ready for this?"

Then coco readies her bag.

Y/n:"im always ready..."

Then coco immediately activated her minigun.

Y/n:"Permafrost!"

As coco starts firing y/n jumps into the nearby wall then coco kept firing but she keeps missing, while y/n just runs along the walls.

Y/n:"your missing!!"

Coco:"shuttup!!!!"

Y/n:"Nature's greed!"

Then y/n creates a barrier infront of him as coco keeps unloading bullets.

Y/n:"your wasting ammo...."

Coco then pulls out a grenade on her pocket and throws it breaking y/n's barrier.

Y/n:"Tempest!"

As y/n changed elemets he immediately unsheated his katana then accelerated behind coco, then sliced downward but coco dodges this and then returns her minigun to a bag then smack y/n across the face sending y/n to a wall.

Y/n:"damn that hurts..."

Coco:"it's supposed to."

Y/n then jumped into the air then accelerated across and clashes with coco, y/n kicks to the side but coco managed to catch the kick.

Y/n:"oh!"

Then she tries to break it but y/n slices his katana to the side so she let go,then coco pulls her minigun out again making y/n accelerate back to create some distance.

Then she starts firing shots as y/n started to deflect the bullets, then again she pulled another grenade but y/n expected this so.

Y/n:"Aerial!"

As y/n shouted this a huge burst of wind was released sending coco to the ground.

Y/n:"my turn!"

Y/n:"blaze!"

As coco heard this she immediately took cover while y/n threw fireballs after fireballs. As y/n kept throwing fireballs The ground felt quaking.

Then the wall where coco takes cover starts to melt so she moved to the side and used her minigun again and starts firing.

Y/n jumps into the air and ran away.

Coco:"hey comeback here!"

Y/n:"sorryyyy....."

Coco followed y/n running afyer him.

Meanwhile on the other side team rwby was taking a hard time taking velvet, fox and yatsuhashi down.

Ruby:"they're really powerfull..."

Weiss:"but their slow especifically that guy."

As weiss poimts to yatsuhashi.

Ruby:"plan 3 then!"

Immediately blake takes the high ground with weiss and ruby and yang takes the ground, yang and ruby then face yatsuhashi and fox as velvet takes on blake and weiss.

Yang:"ready sis?"

Ruby:"yes!"

Then immediately ruby uses her Cresent rose into sniper and starts firing as yatsuhashi and fox take cover.

Yang then immediately dashes forward, and punches the cover thats yatsuhashi and fox was at, as the wall crumbled down yatsuhashi takes his sword and tried to stab yang but she dodged it then punched the blade to the side knocking it away from yatsuhashi.

Yatsuhashi:"oh no!"

Then yang punched yatsuhashi in the stomach knocking the man down and making his bracelet beep.

Then immediately fox kicked yang back but ruby was watching and fires a tazer shot taking fox down and out.

Yatsuhashi and fox was out of the game now and its only coco and velvet left in team cfvy.

Velvet then takes on blake and weiss,immediately weiss creates glyphs and increases speed for blake as she attacks velvet but she proved to be too strong.

Blake:"your strong..."

Velvet:"you aswell you just need more training...."

Then immediately velvet knocked blakes katana out of her hand then takes blake down.

Weiss:"oh no!"

Velvet:"im not done yet!"

Then velvet starts attacking weiss,as weiss dodges and starts taking her on the defensive.

Velvet manages to overpower weiss but weiss created and a glyph behind velvet and increased her speed making velvet tripp and fall of the roof.

Weiss:" took you out.."

Velvet:"took you out aswell.."

The two ladies then laughed and went outside the miniature ice town. So teams reaming was ruby, yang for team rwby and coco for cfvy and y/n.

Meanwhile y/n and coco are still running around the ice town.

Coco:"stop moving will ya?!"

Y/n giggles.

Y/n:"nope Never!"

Then coco starts firing her minigun again and y/n dodges and slashes the bullets right and left. As y/n went slicing bullets and then he shot coco with lightning but coco dodges this and jumps back then throws multiple grenades. Causing explosions left and right.

Y/n:"hey no explosions!"

Coco:"you no such thing!"

Coco then fired her minigun then y/n attacked with lightning.
______________________________________