Chapter. 9

Grimm's Bane and vytal festival.

There y/n trained in the lands infested with grimm he fought the horrid creatures day in and day out, even at night he couldn't sleep beacause whenever he tries a grimm will appear.

But unfortunately for the grimm y/n unlocked a new part of his Semblance a new element and it proved to be helpful the element wind. With this element the grimm couldn't catch up to y/n even with nevermores they couldn't.

Y/n:"hmmmm.... How long have i been here?"

Y/n asked himself then he looked at his blade cracked and at the point of breaking there he realized he's been at the lands of grimmbfor a very  long time and so he brought out his new element and flew back to vale.

Back at vale the vytal festival just started and ruby, weiss, yang and blake was near a stall eating noodles.

Weiss:"what! My card its been canceled?!"

Vendor:"yes now find a way to pay up!"

Pyrrha:"it seems you guys need help?"

Ruby:"yes! Yes! Help us pyrrha!"

Pyrrha:"don't worry sir I'll pay for their food."

As pyrrha gave her card to the vendor blake just kept eating her noodles.

Ren:"by the way has y/n come back yet? Its been months right?"

Blake:"oh he'll be back he said so himself"

Yang:"don't worry y/n will be back and he'll be stronger than ever!"

Pyrrha:"you guys put y/n in pretty high regard do you like him or something?"

Blake:"actually he's my boyfriend"

Team jnpr:"WHAT! WHEN!?"

blake then explained to them what happened.

Nora:"man your pretty lucky blake huh!"

Nora nudges blake while she just blushed.

Yang:"i wonder will he be back today?"

Then suddenly ruby's phone rang she answered it.

Ruby:"guys he's back"

Blake immediately ran for it.

Yang:"hey wait for meeee!"

Weiss:"me tooo!"

Ruby:"hey don't leave me!!"

As team rwby ran team jnpr sat and ate their noodles.

As Blake and the others approached the platform they noticed the fact that there aren't any bullheads flying nor landing nor coming in to land.

Ozpin then appeared behind them.

Ozpin:" i see that everyone's already here"

Glynda:"im quite excited to see my y/n once again"

Everyone looked at glynda and she blushed.

Glynda:"i-i mean my s-son ok!"

Everyone just giggled then suddenly they felt it an immense energy coming straight for beacon.

Immediately they deployed their weapons whilst waiting for the unknown energy coming.

Then suddenly they noticed it heading straightfor the platform and everyone took positions then it crashed.

Ruby:"what is it?"

Weiss:"i dunno"

Ozpin:"be ready.."