Chapter. 15

Night with the two lovers.

As few days passed the fight in the arena started as team rwby dominated the enemies they encountered and beacause of the training they got they managed to create multiple plans on how to defeat the other teams. Meanwhile y/n was busy with the 1 on 1 battles most of the battles where easy and most actually gave y/n a hard time but he still won.

Blake:"heheheh, love is so strong~"

Y/n:"yeah yeah.... But i actually almost lost that last one, i was just lucky he got way to cocky."

Yang:"babe are you sure you don't have luck as a power?"

Y/n:"nope..."

As y/n cooked the two food beacause after the fight they decided to go to glynda's home to rest.

Glynda:"blake, yang where's ruby and weiss?"

Yang:"i believe those two are on town shopping and hanging out with each other."

Glynda:"alright then, you guys be good i have to meet professor ozpin."

As glynda left, yang smiled weirdly and blake saw this and whispered.

Blake:"you have somethingon your mind?"

Yang whispered what she was thinking and blake blushed red as a tomato.

Y/n then finished cooking and presented the food to the two.

Y/n:"voila~ i made burger Patty with a side of salad and French toast."

As all three started eating suddenly speaks up.

Y/n:"yes blake?"

Blake:"you've been good to us y/n..."

Yang nodded.

Blake:"and so me and y-yang decided on something to give you back but first we need you to show us your bedroom..."

Y/n thinks for a minute and smiled happily.

Y/n:"ok then!"

The two girls blushed and immediately finished their food shocking y/n.

Y/n:"Allright let me finish mine then"

After eating y/n brought blake and yang to his room.

Y/n:"here we are"

Blake:"Allright stay here and we'll comeback Allright"

Y/n:"ok?"

Blake then lwft the room.

Yang:"heheheh~"

Y/n:"why do i feel like im gonna be drained...."

After a few minutes y/n hears blake's voice.

Blake:"y/n close your eyes!"

Y/n:"why?!"

Yang:"just do it!"

As y/n closes his eyes her heard the door opened and closed and he heard also the lock being used.

Y/n:"ahmm..... Guys?"

Blake:"a-are you ready for out gift?"

Y/n:"i guess so..."

Yang:"open your eyes"

Y/n did this and immediately blushed seeing blake and yang with their night gowns.

Blake then went to y/n's ear.

Blake:"ours gift is our self~"

Immediately y/n blushed as blake and yang started to kiss y/n.

Timeskip!