8

Alex shot up into a sitting position and looked around. Her bed was sopping wet and the girl with silver tipped hair had her hands out as water drew near to her. "Thank you Linh." Emery's thanked the girl before turning to me.

"Now I am assuming you gained some memory or you wouldn't have almost burnt down you're room?" Emery asked.

"I guess." I replied blushing. I had almost burnt down my room? Yeash.

"What was it?" Mr. Forkle asked pushing Emery out of the way.

"It was-" I paused. "You can transmit it to me." Mr. Forkle told me.

I nodded and my vision blurred for a split second. Then the world was clear again and Mr. Forkle paled.

"Oh." Was all he said. "What's 'oh'? Do you know who grabbed me?" I asked him.

Mr. Forkle looked down at his feet and then back to me. "That would have been my brother. We knew you could destroy the world if you slipped up." Mr. Forkle told me.

"But what happened to cloaked people? Are the people in the tunnel all right? Why would you grab me when I had to protect them. They could be dead right now because you choose the wrong moment to kidnap me!" I fired questions at him.

"The people in the tunnel are alright. My brother took care of the cloaked men. They are in league with the neverseen. We grabbed you because we needed to protect you and protect the world." Mr. Forkle told me.

"If you need to protect the world from me then why did you give me my memories back?" I asked.

"The people need you. They have no leadership. They are working everything out by chance and voting. That world descended into chaos once you were gone." Mr. Forkle told me.

"Then I guess I'm getting dressed and then going to stop chaos." I told him standing up and shoving my way past Odeth.

"No." Mr. Forkle said.

"I'd like to see you try and stop me." I muttered walking to my closet.

"I will not stop you but I will insist you take backup. They have been on many missions and you could use the help." Mr. Forkle corrected me.

I turned. "Oh really? What backup then? I will not go with strangers." I retorted.

"Them." Mr. Forkle motioned to the other teens in the room. "Sophie can help you. The others are powerful assets too."

"We never agreed to this." Emery told Mr. Forkle.

"I am the leader of the black swan. I know what these kids are capable of." Mr. Forkle replied.

"And I'm a teenager that doesn't really care what either of you say. You took my memories and you are just a jerk in a tiara so I think I am going to stop some over aged bullies that are trying to destroy my world. If you guys want to help I'm all for it. But not you or you." I broke in motion-ing to Mr. Forkle then Emery then the teens then Mr. Forkle and Emery again.

"You can go." A small voice said. I turned to see Edaline facing Sophie. "Its not like you haven't done this before. And you have always come back." She added hugging Sophie. Alden and Della agreed saying similar things to Fitz and Biana.

Keefe, Linh, two boys and two girls were left. Keefe, Linh and one of the boys turned to me. "My dad won't care." Keefe told me. "Ditto." The boy with silver bangs said. "I'm Tam by the way." He introduced himself. I nodded smiling. "Hang on a minute." The last boy told me pulling a silver square out of a pocket and walking out of the room. "Be right back." The other two girls told me and then walked out of the room holding silver squares.

A few minutes of the counselors arguing later the other returned. "We can all go. Also I'm Marella, this is Maruca and Wylie." The blond girl introduced herself and the others. Maruca had long dark brown hair and dark skin like Wylie's she had a blue streak in it too. Wylie had dark skin and darker hair that was short.

"Okay then. We will be needing to stop in the human city for a few things and then we can go." I told them.

"You most certainly will not!" One of the female counselors exclaimed. My vision blurred and the counselors were all unconscious on the ground.

Everyone stared at me. "What? They're not dead if that's what you're thinking. I just knocked them out and am going to alter some memories. Don't look at me that way." I told Mr. Forkle who had raised an eyebrow.

I stood over each counselor one by one and altered their memories so that they thought they had never moved from downstairs. "Now help me carry them down stairs and set them up so they think they just fell asleep. We don't want then knowing I got my memories back or that we're going to the forbidden cities." I told them. The goblins nodded and carried them down stairs.

"Do you guys have any human clothing?" I asked.

"Some, I'll take the boys to my room." Fitz said.

"I have some back at havenfield I can go grab them and meet you guys back here." Sophie offered.

I nodded and she left with her parents. Fitz left the room with Alden, Della and Mr. Forkle. I was left with the teens.

"So how exactly do we get into this world?" Biana asked mischief sparkling in her eyes.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Yello wonderful humans!(or elves ya never know🤷)

Hope you liked it! Please comment and rate if you liked it!

Have a wonderful day/night!

Mango----- out😜❤