𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #17

Tae POV,
I was talking with Jin Hyung and I suddenly hear the cars starting...I turned my head and looked at the cars

Tae (mind):huhhhhh?! What is he doing?!

......car leaves the place......
Tae (mind): jk!!! U idiot! You told me that you won't mess things up here right?! Then what are you doing now?!
Jin Hyung was asking what happened and I wasn't giving him any response and was continuously looking at the place from where the cars left....
People there: starts murmuring
Boss Jin (whispering) : Hey! Taehyung! You fool what are you doing?! You outta ur mind or what?! Give attention here! It's your first day at job! Don't let people get a bad intention of you! The people here have already started murmuring! Jk will come back! He won't go anywhere! Okey?!

I heard him and thought he was right...I was hearing the employees murmuring...damn! I should get going!

I was turning my head towards my way and Suddenly something bumped on me....I fell on the floor with a huge bump...damn what is this now?!

Zun POV,
While I was gonna fall i saw Boss Jin Whispering something into our new CEO, Mr.Kim's ears and after hearing he was almost turning his head and I hell fell on him...!
I closed my eyes.....I was pretty sure that I am on the ground with Mr.kim under me and I was daing sure that someone pushed me...but....what I'm doing now is....I'm-....I'm enjoying his......abs....
Damn! I literally fell on him with my hands on his chest! And how can someone have this much abs?! And they are damn strong! Omg! I'm literally enjoying this!! I was trying to get up but.....my body is numb!!

Jiyao (to the crowd) : look everyone! Zun has already got on her businesses! Wow Zun! Are you really gonna seduce our new CEO?!

God damn it! It was Jiyao who pushed me!!
Suddenly I felt an arm around me.....
Mr.Kim: Hey! You not getting up??
Zun:......
Mr.Kim: well...to be frank...you are a bit heavy
Zun: *turns as red as a tomato*
Mr.Kim: *chuckles*

He helped me get up and got up and fixed his suit...
.........*A tense atmosphere*........
Boss Jin (says out loud): everyone! Go to your own places!!

.....everyone dispatches.....
I was about to turn when suddenly Boss Jin told me...
Boss Jin: except for Zun...
Zun (mind): Damn I'm dead for real now
Boss Jin: wait till i come back

Mr. Kim was laughing at whatever happened silently.....but I thought he was a cold blooded man tho....never mind....I'm in trouble now...damn!

....Mr.Kim and Boss Jin left from there...

Tae POV,
Jin Hyung showed me to my office....I got there and say on my chair and took a look at the documents in front of me

Tae: hmm...have got quite a work to do huh?
Jin: Yup! You gonna do that all~
Tae: Yaya i know...you don't have to tell me Hyung
Jin: since you know it I should take my leave.

He was about to leave but I stopped him..
Tae: Hyung...that girl...
Jin: huh? Who?
Tae: the one who bumped into me...
Jin: oh Zun??
Tae: oh yeah! Don't scold her ok?!
Jin: huh?
Tae: just do what I say Hyung! You can take your leave now!
Jin: oh...ok then...call me if you need anything
Tae: yeah sure!
.....leaves Tae's office...

Zun....I didn't expect to see you here...but since you got yourself to me....no! Maybe fate?! Yeah maybe....but whatever it is....I won't let you go this time.....
But I'm still confused....Jimin knew that I was coming here....why didn't he stop Zun from coming here then....?

Jimin.....what are you exactly planning....?
And that women who embarrassed my baby girl infront of everyone by tell she was trying to seduce me....was she really digging her own grave?!