𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #19

Taehyung POV,
I was looking into the files that was on the table...but after 2 minutes I got a phone call..
Tae: who the hell??
Takes out his phone from this pocket..
Tae:Jimin.....?omg! Damn it! I forgot! I told him to meet me today....
Picks up the call...
Tae:Ummm....Hyung?
Jimin:well....let me assume....you forgot about this meeting right...??
Tae:I-
Jimin: I knew it....
Tae: well...where are you Hyung ??
Jimin: in the reception....
Tae: wait a sec! I will come right now! And wait in the VIP room for me! I will inform the receptionist right away!
Jimin: yeah yeah...

.....cuts the call.....

I took the telephone near me and dialed the reception number....
Tae: This is the CEO speaking...
Receptionist: Sir!(will all due respect) Do you need anything sir...?
Tae: did you see a man who is very handsome with hair like mine who is a short with a small hand there anywhere??
Receptionist: Sir......
....The receptionist suddenly looked around and saw jimin....suddenly referring everything what the CEO said and noticed that that all matched perfectly to that man who was sitting in the couch near the reception....right in front....
Tae: did you??
Receptionist: yes Sir!
Tae: take him to the VIP room..
Receptionist: yes a sure thing Sir!
Receptionist(in mind): VIP?! That man is a VIP?! I should handle him with care then-

Jimin POV,
I was sitting on the couch near the reception....but.....
Why do I feel like someone is glaring at me now...? I didn't feel that earlier....
I looked around and I suddenly saw the receptionist looking at me....
Jimin (to himself): what the hell is she doing...? Am I that handsome to keep glaring at me like that.....?
.....suddenly our eyes met.....
After our eyes met she suddenly got our from the reception and walked towards me...
Jimin(to himself): now what.....?
Receptionist: This way Sir....*gave a bow and showing the way to the reception with her both arms*
Jimin: *gives back a bow and suddenly realised what Tae told him in the call*.....oh yeah....Tae told me....hmm...ya....VIP room right??
Receptionist: oh yes Sir!
Jimin: ok

*follows her to the VIP room*
Receptionist: this is the room Sir you may take a rest here and if you need anything please don't hesitate and ask us...
Jimin: oh yeah sure..
*scilence*
Receptionist:.....
Jimin:......
Receptionist:.....
Jimin: well then..you may take your leave now
Receptionist: oh yes sir....and if you like in here then please do give us a rating...*smiles*
Jimin (to himself) : oh hoooo! So that was the case....rating huh...? Does she consider me as a big short or something?? Whatever
Jimin: yeah sure thing!
Receptionist (smiles widely): Thank you Sir! *bowed and left*
Jimin: hmm...now...Taehyung....hmm

Taehyung POV,
Tae: I should go...Hyung is waiting....

I was thinking of taking the elevator but I suddenly remembered of Zun....
Tae: hmm...should I take the elevator or.....not..?
Hmm....no never mind I will take the elevator...I will just go to the marketing department take a look...The marketing department is in the 14th floor right?? I'm currently in the 20th floor and it's the top...

I clicked the 14th floor in the elevator...but when I got there.....there was quite a scene going on there.....I watched them quietly....

Everyone (murmuring): Hey! That bitch who tried to seduce the CEO came!
I ignored them all and and walked to my desk...I was almost there and I was about to move my chair out so that I could get it...but then....the trouble came....
Jiyao: oh my my~ where do you think your are going you bitch?
Tae(silently): huh...? What the hell...?
Zun: well...I did thought that you had eyes still a moment ago but now I think I'm doubting it

Everyone else there started laughing

Jiyao: you bitch! Think before you say! You tried to seduce the CEO and now you are trying to have a fight with me?!
Zun : Jiyao...you should know that you started this
Tae: Damn it! I can't take this anymore! Seriously?!
.....I walked my into the scene....
Tae :what is going on here?!
Everyone: CEO?!
Tae(angrily): you all get to work instead of blabbering shit here!
Everyone: yes Sir!
I left from there after giving an angry gaze to that women called Jiyao...

.....in the corridor....
Tae: what the hell was that?!hump! How dare they-

I was shocked to she who was standing infront of me....I was walking without noticing anything and showing my anger evidently in that deserted corridor...but....damn it! The person the never wanted to meet with in this company....i main reason of me playing hide and seek....damn it! Why did I came across her?!

XXX: Taehyung...do you mind telling me what the hell you are doing here?? Oh sorry...may be Mr.CEO...?