𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #7

Taehyung POV,
Why.....me......?? I always act as a dumb and an idiot in front of my parents and my brothers
Did my parents come to know that I am a mafia???Did they understood that I am not a dumb and that I am acting like that?? Do they know that as a mafia,I am brave and intelligent enough to take over the company ??Oh god am I getting into trouble??

No.....they might not have.....cuz I am know as Lucifer by people and only a few people have seen me but those people don't know me......and the most people who have seen me and realised that I am Lucifer..are not alive....only a few.....and I am good at hiding things.....

Leave it!!! They might not have!! Anyway I have many other things to care about other than !!! Anyway I have to take over the company tomorrow......I will be the CEO....and I have to appoint a few post below me and the main one is the President of the company......who should I choose??

Suddenly someone popped up in my mind!!!

Me : Right he is the perfect one!!!
I drove the care with my left hand and was taking my phone which is in my pocket with my right hand.....I dialled a phone number and gave a call.......

Jk POV ,
We were on the way......,on the way we got to know better of ourselves.....
Hang : Ya know??I don't think you are a mafia.......you are soo kind and sweet......

Jk ( sad tone ) : I really don't wanted to be a mafia but....It's just the faith.....nothin else

Hang POV ,
I noticed the sadness in his tone and changed the subject.....

Hang : Anyway don't you have an official job other than being a mafia??
Jk ( seriously ) : No I don't!!
Hang : Why?? Are you not interested in working??
Jk : No it's not that.....I couldn't find a perfect job for me soo.....
Hang : oh ohk got ya!!!

Oh god what should I do to change the subject now.....

Jk POV ,

Suddenly my phone started ringing.....I saw the call was from Taehyung......I picked the call up and talking in a low voice so that Hang won't hear our conversation.....

Jk : Hello Tae!!! Whatsup??
Taehyung : Jk!! Tomorrow onwards you should go to big hit company with me.....I have got a job for you there....
Jk : what is it ?? Is anyone trying to threaten the company or somethin??
Taehyung : No, tomorrow onwards you are gonna work along with me in the big hit company!!!!
Jk : what!?!? You took over the big hit company?!?! But when?? I didn't knew it!!
Taehyung : I will take over the company tomorrow onwards
Jk : ohh....why didn't you tell me??
Taehyung : I thought you knew it......anyway I only got to know it a week ago.....
Jk : ok fine!!! I will join!! Anyway, what is my post??
Taehyung : The President....!!
Jk : wait what?!?!? I think I should start as a normal employee there......as I don't know that much about the work and all....
Taehyung : No problem!! I will give you enough time for it!! Ok then gotta go!! See ya tomorrow in the company!!
Jk : Ok Hyung!! See ya....

I hanged up the call and a small smile popped up on my face.....

Hang : What happened?? You look happy.....
Jk : oh!! I just got a job....that's all....
Hang : An official job ??
Jk ( smiles ) : Yes an Offical job...!!
Hang : Oh congratulations!!!
Jk : Thank ya....
Hang : Anyway what is-

He cutted off my words

Jk : we are here.......

Hang POV,
        I saw a large mansion in front of me...

Hang : wow!! I have never seen such a big house!!
Jk : oh really??
Hang : yeah it's soo cool....does it have a swimming pool??
Jk : Yeah!! It has 2 swimming pools....let's get inside!!

Hang's mind : oh my god!!! He is soo rich!!

I went inside along with him......when I entered the hall i saw a large Chandelier hanging in the middle.........it's inside is soo luxurious........
Suddenly I noticed a young girl about my age.......she saw both of us and walked towards us.....

Jk : Hang, this is my sisters Jeon Sesong and Sesong this is my friend Lee Hang....
Hang's mind : Friend........his friend.....am I happy or sad hearing that?? Hang!!! Why are you feeling like this.....I can't even understand my own feelings??
Hang : Hello Sesong nice to meet you...
Sesong : Hello Hang nice to meet you too...
Jk : Sesong she will be staying here for today...okay??
Sesong : Oh sure!! There are many vacant rooms upstairs........you can choose any one of them ( smiles )
Hang : okay!!! thank you a lot both of you!!!
Jk & Sesong : It's a pleasure to have you

We all smiled to each other.....

Sesong : Anyway Oppa as I told you....I will be going to Australia tonight by 11 so take care of Hang okay??( smiles )
Jk : okay!! I will take care of her...Anyway...did ya notice that it's already 10 o'clock
Sesong : wait what?!?!?

She looked at her watch

Sesong : Oh god time flies so fast!!!ohk then oppa I will be going now.....see ya oppa see ya Hang!!
Hang : See ya Sesong!!

I saw that she was guarded with several bodyguards......and some people were there to carry her luggage....

Jk : Hang!! Did you had dinner??
Hang : Nop
Jk : aren't you hungry?? It's 10:10 pm now...
Hang : wait it's already 10:10?? Will Sesong be on time to the airport??
Jk : No worried!! It her private jet so....
Hang : she has a private jet?? Amazing!!
Jk : okay now keep that subject aside!! Let's eat dinner!!

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

🄰🄵🅃🄴🅁 🄳🄸🄽🄽🄴🅁

It started raining outside........
Jk : okay then you should go to bed now.....it 10:30 pm now...

He looked around and called out

Jk : Maid Ying!!!

Suddenly a maid came out....
Maid Ying : yes young master jungkook
Jk : show Hang her room....
Maid Ying : okay young master...

She reached the large and well designed stair
Maid Ying : please young lady this way.....

I look a jk and he smiled at me.....

Jk : I will tell the butler to get you trunk in your room......
Hang : okay thank you jk!! Good night!!
Jk : Good night!!!

Ying showed me the way and we stopped in front of a really big and luxurious room

Maid Ying : Young lady this is your room
Hang : Thank you maid Ying ( smiles )
Maid Ying : If you need anything you can call me ( smiles back )
Hang : Okay!!....Anyway where is jk's room??
Maid Ying : Young masters room is just opposite to your room....
Hang : Okay Ying thank you......
Maid Ying : my pleasure ........young lady

It's almost 11 and I was gonna go sleep but suddenly I heard the sound of thunder and lightning

I got scared.....I was always afraid of thunder and lightning when I was really young....

Hang : I am really scared....

My body started shivering......and tears started falling down my cheeks.....what should I do?? Should I go to jk's room??