𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #15

A/n POV,
       I'm so so sooooo sorry my readers....I haven't updated this story for sooo long...literary 3 or 4 months....I'm soo sry😢 it's cuz I had exams and all😢😢

........Into the story......
Taehyung POV, 
By morning, Taehyung : wow! The sun is bright today ! I had a really good sleep after a long long long time! Suddenly my phone started ringing..I looked at the caller and picked up the phone..
Tae: Hey jk! What's up?
Jk: huh?! What's up?! Don't tell me that you forgot that today is the first day to your company.....
Tae: omg! What is the time now?!
Jk: it's already 8:30am and the work will start u 9am! Cmon man yesterday only you talked about this to me...
Tae : Damn! I forgot!
Jk : god! And did u also forget that you appointed me as the president?!
Tae : no no! I haven't forgotten that!
Jk: I so then good for you!i will come you you house now and we will got together to the company afterwards in your limited edition car...as u know...first impression is the best impression...if I knew this coming then I would have taken my limited edition car...but it's too late to go to my house now so I'm coming
Tae : ohk jk! See ya!
Jk : get ready! See ya too!
.....Cuts the call....

Tae: Damn how can I forget this?
I started getting ready....I put on all of my limited edition stuff I had....even the shoes was one....

I suddenly heard a car horn in front of my mansion gate..I ran towards the the the entrance....guards and maids were really amazing to see him running

Tae to the gate guarding guards: open the gate!
Guards: yes sir!

They opened the gate and jk drove his car inside the entrance!
By that time Taehyung called out one of his guards!
Tae : get one of  my limited edition cars and get the driver and the guards ready! And also we need 4 extra black cars along!
Guard: ok sir

...Jk got out of the car...
Jk: Hyung....have to say it you are really punctual!
Tae : my bad!

They saw his car coming out from the parking place and they started walking towards it while talking

Tae: how is your day going jk?
Jk: it was going super good..util a certain someone forgot a certain something
Tae : hehe
Jk : don't laugh! Anyway I got the right person who I was looking for literally my whole life
Tae ( shocked) : what?!

A guard ran and came near the car door and opened it...
Jk: get inside! We will talk about it on our way!
Tae: okay~

Along with there car there came 4 cars as instructed my Taehyung..

After they got in the car jk started explaining how he met Hang and what happened afterwards..
Tae : So....This is how things are going huh?
Jk : yup
Tae: good thing that you found her!
Jk : here....feels like my butterfly days are gonna be over!
Tae : haha
Suddenly a guard : Sirs we will reach the company within 10 minutes
Tae and jk : gotcha!

Zun POV,
Hang: oh yeah! I have heard of it too..
Zun: So am I the only one who didn't knew it??
Jiyao (teasingly): of course! You are the only one who doesn't know anything happening in the company Zun!

Zun (mind) : god! Here it comes again! Jiyao and her group....why do they always tease us?!?

Zun : please take your nose out of this Jiyao!
Jiyao: if I say 'no' then?
Zun: oh that's simple....
Jiyao: huh
Zun: we will just kick your ass out~
Jiyao: how dare you!

Jiyao's gang members started laughing....and as soon as they did Jiyao gave them a deadly glare

Jiyao: What did you say?? Huh (laughs) you can even do anything it's way Zun...so just keep your mouth shut....I heard that our new CEO is very handsome, dominating and really hard to get along with......but some also say that he is just a fool who has only looks.....if he is really hard to get along with and takes work serious type then.....consider yourself as out of this company Zun....

Her gang members along with her started laughing....

Zun : wowww! (Laughs) who's this saying?? Jiyao.....you have done a million of mistakes in our company...you even got the company upside down....one you accidentally without looking got the wrong file for the meeting...compared to that I have done nothing Jiyao~ and how do you think you are gonna get along with the new CEO?? Maybe.....you are planning to seduce him??

Each and everyone who was hearing our conversation except Jiyao started laughing...

Boss Jin: what the hell is going on here?! Get here all of you....Zun, Hang, Jiyao! Everyone of you come here! The CEO and the president will arrive here in a minute!
Everyone together: yes sir!

We got outside the company and was waiting for them to arrive....
While.....I was talking to Hang who was standing near me...

Zun : if I knew this was coming then i shouldn't have climbed the building to our department in a rush...damn! Such a waste of time ! I should have come late! This is my first time thinking that I should have come late....gwad!
Boss Jin (suddenly): Zun! No talking! They arrived!

5 black cars appeared in front of us....one of them was a limited edition car...they stopped that car just in front of the company entrance where we were standing....two guards with guns came out of the cards which were in front and back of that car....they opened that expensive car and suddenly a foot landed directly on the ground....I was admiring that person's shoes! Wow! That is a limited edition shoe! Who the heck is he really?! When I saw his face....I felt like my heart skipped a beat....what is this feeling which I have never felt before?! Gwad!
......To Be Continued.....