𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #20

Taehyung POV,
Taehyung: well...as you can see-
XXX: wow...what excuse are you gonna give now Mr.CEO?
Taehyung: I......
XXX: you know...I was waiting for you to come here quite a while so do you mind answering??
Taehyung: I really didn't meant to-
XXX: if you are here to hurt Zun again then just forget it scum bag!
Taehyung(raises his voice): PARK HYUNHO! How dare you!
Hyunho : Why not?! All these years....all these years I have been enduring it deep inside my heart...it all happened to Zun because of you!! All because of you! It hurts...it hurts a lot when she doesn't even remember me! It hurts when she doesn't even know me anymore were she used to call me as her sister! It hurts a lot! It's all just because of you! If she weren't with you! If she didn't marr-
Taehyung: shut up Hyunho! It's not just you who is in pain! I'm also-
Hyunho:( raises her voice): What the hell did you gave her other than pain?! She is my best friend Taehyung!!Why the hell are you even here in the first place when you promised that you will never show up?!
Taehyung: Hyunho.....I....
Hyunho : the moment I saw you I was scared...to loose her again....so I'm begging you Taehyung...keep your distance from her...otherwise you will regret it..
Taehyung: I will keep that in mind...

...Hyunho leaves to her department...

Suddenly someone else appeared...
Taehyung: I didn't wanted to see you too Lee Hang...
Hang : well...I wasn't too much surprised to see you in this company Kim Taehyung...but you know what...? She is right this time...Hyunho...
Taehyung: you-
Hang: YOU better stay away from her Taehyung! I'm not being greedy....even if she still consider me as her bestie...she still doesn't remember what we used to be....
Taehyung: I really didn't-
Hang: we already had a big lose Taehyung! We cannot handle a second one...You should always keep this in mind....a person's memorys are there treasure...and we were forced to take it away from her...no YOU made US to take it away from her Taehyung!!!
Taehyung: Hang, please stop it!
Hang : I won't! What did you think?! Huh?! We 3 were like sisters! And look at this situation now! Even if she considers me as her bestie....Hyunho....do you even know that burden in her heart?! Have you ever had a taste of that burden?! Huh?!
Taehyung: no....
Hang : haha! How is that even possible?!sorry that I asked you a stupid question..haha! You were enjoying you life as a king while Zun was the one who suffered everything for you!
Taehyung:.......
Hang: this is a request....you have already pierced a sword though our hearts....don't push that sword any deeper....cuz we might die...haaa...although we already are..

....Hang quickly walks away from there....

Taehyung(to himself): they are right....I shouldn't have approached her....but....can I really hold back...?(looks up) it is my fault after all....

Hyunho POV,
....After leaving from there....
Hyunho: why....why again....I don't want this....that demon...why did he come back to our life's again...

....almost tears up....
..Suddenly Hang appears..
Hang (hugs Hyunho): it's ok....it's all gonna be alright....
Hyunho (starts crying) : But...
Hang : let's just figure it out....once again...
Hyunho: how many years have it already been....?
Hang: I don't really know....I lost my count...haha!