𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #6

Author POV ,

Readers I wanna tell you somethin , today , 20th September is my friend Sarada's Birthday !!! Happy birthday Sarada!! Sarangae Army!! May god bless you dear 🥰!! Sarada is also a writer.......if you want , you can read her ff  "eyes with secrets"  from the tagged account below 💜

sarawatfever

Anyway, I am really Sorry readers I couldn't update the ff last Sunday......it was cuz I was a little depressed about myself....I am really sorry....ENJOY READING!!! THANK YOU!!💜

Jimin POV ,

The pointed my index finger on Jowoo and told

Jimin : Zun meet your future sister in law.....

Zun got shocked......

Zun POV ,

I got shocked when I heard it.....
My mind : so.....this is the person......

A small smirk popped up on my face......jimin and Jowoo got shocked by seeing it.....

Taehyung POV,
       After jk and jimin left I was standing there with a glass of red wine and was almost thinking of leaving but suddenly I saw a few familiar faces.....
Tae : Hey Namjoon and Jin!! How are you both doing??

Namjoon and Jin are my other mafia friends.....actually there was a time when we all were one......but that time has already passed....

Namjoon and Jin turned around and looked at me.....
Namjoon and Jin : Hey Taehyung!!!
Jin : we both are good Tae....
Namjoon : How are you Tae??
Tae : Just fine......
Namjoon ( teasing tone ) : worried about Zun??
Tae ( blushing ) : Cut it out Namjoon!! Anyway how is she?? Did you treat her well??
Namjoon : She is fine now....she just fainted cuz of shock......and if you are asking about my service then......ya know I am the best doctor in that hospital?!?!?
Tae : Oops my bad!!
Namjoon : Anyway who is she?? How do ya know her??
Tae ( little sad tone ): ........Just an old friend.....(sighs)

Namjoon POV ,
             I noticed the sadness in his tone and changed the topic.....
Namjoon : You are gonna take over you family business tomorrow right??
Tae : Yeah!!
Jin : Wait What?!?!? You are gonna be my........
Tae : Yeah yeah ( laughs a bit )
Jin : No!! This is not fair ( pounts )
Tae : I will be nice to you my dear Mr.Secretry.....
Jin : You should respect me too!!! I am elder than you!!
Tae : Yah yah I will!!! ( Laughs )

After a few talk with Jin and Namjoon I left from there........ I sat on my car and left from there...... I was in my own thoughts.....

Almost all the mafias in Korea have a Offical job besides being a mafia......but I didn't have a job yet cuz my family already have a family business but they weren't ready to give me the family business..... my family have lot of businesses but the most upcoming and popular one is the big hit company

Other than me I have two elder brothers and I thought that father and mother both would choose any one among the two of them to take over the company ........I don't know how why but.....a week ago father and mother both called me and my 2 brothers to there mansion to have dinner with them....

🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷 🄱🄰🄲🄺

Mr Kim : So today we are gonna tell who is gonna be the future one who is gonna take over our business.....
Mrs Kim : It's.........
Mrs and Mr Kim : young master Taehyung !!!
Me and my 2 brothers : What?!?!?
My eldest brother , Kim Sohoo : Father But Taehyung is-
Father : No buts!!! It's decided !!!
My second brother , Kim Yunjin : Then what about us Father??? The eldest brother and me?? Don't we have a share of it??
Mrs Kim : Don't you both already have a company each already?!?!? Do you want the big hit company too??
Kim Sohoo : Father and Mother But Big hit is a big and almost like the best company in the world!!! Do you think that young master Taehyung can handle that company ?? Then the company will be in a great loss!!
Mr Kim : So....are you telling that my taste is really bad??
Kim Sohoo : please forgive me father I didn't mean it that way
Mr Kim : What I said is decided!! Young Master Taehyung will take over the big hit company!!!

🄴🄽🄳  🄾🄵  🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷 🄱🄰🄲🄺

Taehyung  : But why........