𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #21

Hyunho POV,

.....A few hours before.....
In the department of finance...

Hyunho: a new president and a CEO huh...? I didn't expect Mr.Kim to retire this soon....well...I didn't knew that...anyway, who is coming in return??

......I asked to a coworker.....
Coworker: i don't know about the president but our CEO is Mr.Kim's youngest son, Kim Taehyung.....I heard he is a useless idiotic man...
Hyunho: What.....?! Taehyung?!
Coworker: yup! What happened??? You know him??
Hyunho: no nothing!
Hyunho (to herself) : useless idiot man?! My ass! He is the most dangerous man I have ever seen

I ran towards the marketing department...
Hyunho: where is Hang?! Hang!(yells out loud)

.....suddenly Hang....
Hyunho: What the he'll are you doing Hyunho?! Why are you yelling in the department?!
Hyunho: he is back...
Hang: huh..? Who?!
Hyunho: That devil! Kim Taehyung!
Hang : I know that....
Hyunho: huh...?! Why are you looking so calm?! Huh Hang?! (Shakes Hang by her shoulders) I came all the way from the department of finance which I'm working in to your department....just to-
Hang: stop it.....tell me....what can we do..? Tell me that....
Hyunho: we.....can't do anything....
Hang: then even if we prevent him from coming here...he will come here one way or the other....this is fate....we can't do anything...
Hyunho: huh?! What do you mean?! You meant to just let him take Zun away from us again?!
Hang: we.....aren't strong enough to change fate and destiny....and no one in the world is...we have to accept it and move on...after all we all are just humans...
Hyunho: Hang....what do you mean....? I cannot understand you...
Hang: We can't do anything...
Hyunho: if I had time then I did have slapped you in the face for telling these rubbish...but since I don't have it...I'm taking my leave..
Hang:......
Hyunho: I cannot understand what you are doing and all but...be sure not to kill yourself for this...
Hang: yeah....

.....Hyunho leaves the department....
I got near one of the windows of the building to get some fresh air...and down from here I saw some back cars approaching....

Hyunho: So he is here huh..? What can I do....?(looks up in the sky) Why....didn't I see this coming....? I was....always scared of this day....when he comes in front of her....Why......why again...?

I went back to my department and did some work and thought of taking a break...no...be appropriate to see the CEO...

I waited for him in the corridor and I suddenly saw him but when I saw him...I could feel that my blood was boiling...and what is even worse is that...he was having a bloody smile on his face!! Damn....

...After the conversation...

I was walking away from him and I don't know why but my eyes started tearing up....and suddenly I felt someone hugging me...

Hang (hugs Hyunho): it's ok....it's all gonna be alright....
Hyunho (starts crying) : But...
Hang : let's just figure it out....once again...
Hyunho: how many years have it already been....?
Hang: I don't really know....I lost my count...haha!
Hyunho: I didn't expect you to come Hang...I'm surprised...
Hang: how can I let you fool around alone like that?! Of course I was worried about you and that's why I followed you here...
Hyunho: haha! What was I thinking?! You are never gonna change!
Hang: haha! Of course!