𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #12

Jowoo POV ,
I never thought that Zun has gone through all of these mess......and what the heck am I doing?? Make her remember about her past?!?!? Oh god I am an idiot!!

Jowoo : Hey Zun.....you it's too late now....it's time for you to go to bed dear!
Zun : oh it's late actually , I didn't notice it.......you maybe tired cuz of the long journey.....I will show you to your room....even though our house isn't that big make yourself at home okey!
Jowoo ( smiles ) : sure dear....

Zun POV ,

She is really good at changing subjects lol.....I turned around and said

Zun : follow me sister in law
Jowoo : Oka-

I cutted off her words while turning around to face her

Zun : Anyway what do you want me to call you....??
Jowoo : you can call me by my name or unnie dear
Zun : wait....ain't you older than me??
Jowoo : oh yeah.....Jimin told me that you are currently 23....right??
Zun (acts cute) : oh I am since you are older than me I will call you unnie
Jowoo (laughs at her cuteness) : okay dear as you wish!
Zun : okay! So now follow me!

I turned around again and started walking towards a room......

I know in which room I should put her ( smirks ).....of course! In Jimin oppa's room.....let unnie find out little more about oppa....I am sure that she will get some secrets from oppa's room that I couldn't even find....in this way I can get more secrets about oppa and unnie will get to know more about Oppa which will make there relationship grow...hehe I am go intelligent! I really wanted her to be my sisters in law!!

Zun : here unnie this room....

I showed her a room with a lot of internal designs and a lot of pictures of Oppa and me....

Jowoo : this room is.....??
Zun ( smiles ) : Oppa's room
Jowoo : What?!?!?