𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #8

Hang POV ,
Oh god what should I do......?? The thunder and lightning started to strike harder and harder.......and my phone battery is almost gonna die......

Is it a storm or what ?!?!?I god help me!!! I am stuck!! Maid Ying might be fast asleep now....will jk be??

Jk POV ,
I was in the study room looking for something important......
Jk : Uuff where did it go.....
Suddenly I saw the door opening a bit by bit....
I took out my gun and pointed in on the door

Jk : who is it?? Come out!!

Suddenly I saw Someone fully covered by a blanket and.........was shivering......

Hang POV,
Oh god lemme look for Ying.....but I don't know where is her room.....I think it might be upstairs.....

I got out of my bed.......I heard the thunder striking harder...... was shivering......I am scared.......I got my blanket and covered myself completely.....

I opened my door room and started walking....I looked at the room opposite to my room

Hang : there is no light in the room......Alas!! He might to fast asleep by now.....I shouldn't wake him up.......

.....I took out my phone......it was already 12:30 am......and I turned on the torch of my mobile......a walked for almost 10 minutes..... and suddenly my torch went off.....I head the thunder striking harder and harder.....

Hang : A-Am I lost?? My battery died too...... oh god save me......

Suddenly I saw light coming out from a room....the door was slightly opened...I opened the door quietly....

Jk POV ,

Jk ( mind ) : Hang?!?! Why is she here??

Jk : Hang!!!! What happened?!?!? Why are you shivering?!?!?
I threw my gun on the sofa and went near her.....
Hang : jk I am afraid oh thunder and lightning since I was a child.....
Jk : oh god!! Why didn't you tell me??
Hang : jk.....I am scared......
Jk : Don't be scared I am here...!! No one is gonna touch you when I am here!!!

Hang POV ,
   What did he just say.....?!?!? No one is gonna touch me when he is here?!!?!? Did I hear it  wrong?!?!?

I don't know but......it made me so relieved.......

Jk : Hang what did you used to do when you were afraid of thunder like this??
Hang : When I was scared of thunder I used to hug my mum and sleep with her that night.....
Jk : I will help you to get you to your room......
Hang : Oh-ohk

Jk POV ,
I took her in my hands in bridal style and started to walk towards her room.....luckily I didn't need and torch or light as I know this way very well cuz I gave her a room just opposite to my room.....it almost takes 10 minutes from study room to reach both of our rooms.....

Hang was shivering and trembling in my arms... oh dear.....what should I do.....

We reached her room and I opened the room door......

Jk : Hang....??

She slept in my arms??? Soo cute.....( smiles )
She was so afraid today.......I never thought that she has this kind of fright ness......Anyway it's a good thing that she is asleep......

I think I should go now.....

But suddenly Hang pulled my hand towards her......

Hang : p-please don't leave me alone......
Jk : A nightmare??