𝓛𝓤𝓒𝓘𝓕𝓔𝓡 #5

Jk POV ,
Hang : I am willing but.......
Me : you really think you have another place to stay tonight?!?!? Look it's already too late ( looking and showing the watch to Hang )

Hang POV ,
He is right I have no other options.......
Me : I can but I will be a burden to you
Jk : I don't really think that you will be a burden to me ( smiles )

I felt so relaxed when I saw his bunny smile....We reached near the car and he opened the front door of me.......... I quietly got on to the car and he closed it.....he also got my trunk and put them on the back seat....

I felt so insane because I only met him today and he is allowing me to stay in his home...

Jk : I have a sister in my home.....she will take care if you there ( smiles )
Me : I don't know how to thank you but why are you doing all of these for me ( almost cries)
Jk : Because i don't want a beautiful lady crying with a trunk which is bigger than her in the middle of such dangerous streets.....

I laughed by hearing that.......
He smiled when he saw me laugh.....

Me : so you are afraid about it but.......not because you are kind ( teasing tone )
Jk : oh stop it Hang (laughs)

But the truth was I left like I was in pain when I saw tears from forming  in her eyes.....why did I feel like that ???.....

We both laughed together........but I got surprised to see the sudden action from Jk....

Hang : jungkook what are you doing?!?!?!

Jk POV ,
I was putting my seat belt and was just gonna start the car but when I noticed that she was not wearing the seatbelt.......I suddenly came close to her to put her seatbelt for her......
She reacted quickly......

Hang : jungkook what are you doing?!?!?!
(She started blushing)
Me : you know you should always put seatbelt while you are in the front seat of a car......( smiles )
Hang : oh yah I forgot about it ( still blushing )
Me : don't forget it again
Hang : yah won't!!!

Jimin POV,
            I decided to go home to Zun with Jowoo.....but when I reached home she wasn't home......but my good luck that I had a spare key of the front door.....

I entered the house with Jowoo.... I turned on the lights and then me and Jowoo sat on the sofa waiting for Zun....

Jimin : Zun isn't home yet.....she is gonna be surprised when she sees me..... ( smiles )
Jowoo : will she like me ( nervously )
Jimin : she definitely will......she is my sister....she is a kind and soft hearted person ( winks )
Jowoo : anyway why do you both have different surnames??? One is Park and another is Kim..
Jimin : actually my mom's first name is Kim and my dad's first name is Park.......so she has my mom's first name and I have my dad's first name.....

Zun POV ,
           I said bye to Hang and entered the house then I suddenly saw that the lights where on.....I got scared.....the front door was open too....
I got inside really scared and peeped through the front door...
I got surprised when I saw it.....h-he was sitting on the sofa....

Zun : Jimin oppa!!!!
Jimin : Hey my dear sister.....

He stood up from the sofa.....I ran to him and hugged him tight.....

Zun : It's been so long oppa!!! How are you?? When did you come back from US??
Jimin : I will tell you everything but first listen to me.....
Zun : yes!!! I am listening oppa!!!