CHAPTER-18

<DISCLAIMER>
This chapter contains sensitive content including abandonment, abuse, and many more. Kindly do not continue if you might get triggered, offended, uncomfortable, or anything like the latter by the content.

Sorry, for the unintentional possible typos...

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

Urghhhhhh! I can't get her out of my mind. She was so vulnerable yesterday. Sometimes the prettiest smiles hide the saddest secrets and the people who seem the coldest are the ones burning inside. They are the ones enduring the most pain. It baffles me how she seems like a person who is always cool, exclusive, and above everyone. But she is a human too, we all are.

I was brought back to reality by someone's high-pitched voice.

"Hello, Oppa! I am going to be your seatmate for today!" A girl with a pearl necklace and a branded outfit said.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I already have a seatmate, I-- "

"Oh, that girl. She is not coming to school today. She sent an application to our homeroom teacher today. " She said.

I nodded and smiled awkwardly. She giggled immediately, "Oppa you are so cute. I am so sad you have to sit beside someone as unfashionable and disgusting as that girl. "

Okay wow, she is annoying me now. "That girl has a name and it is Lili. Call her by her name. " I said coldly.

Then the teacher came into the class and the lecture started. I wonder why Liz didn't come to school today. Did something happen? No, I think she just didn't feel like it. After what happened yesterday. I sighed and started copying the notes from the textbook.

After the class got over, I got a notification.

<🔔 @lalalalalisa_m has recently posted 🔔 >

lalalalalisa_m Dance is the best therapy. You cannot change my mind

liked by roses_are_rosie, jeon.jkofficial, and 3,543,768 others

jennierubyjane_ that's my wifey y'all 💕

choi_Tzu pc? 😤

roses_are_rosie I ought to complain to Spotify for not naming you this month's hottest single 😍
sooyaaa_ smooth af you lil flirt. I see              someone has been influencing you

sooyaaa_ talented brilliant incredible amazing show-stopping spectacular and the rest of that lady gaga meme 🔥 🔥🔥

LisaismahWORLD omg omg omg gorg🔥🔥🖤

Celine beaut😍😍💐

k_poprev hot 🔥🔥

sophie__ damn😳😳