CHAPTER-13

As promised, Jimin accompanied Chaeyoung to the mall. He was really insistent on carrying her bag for her, it would be an understatement that Chae was impressed and surprised, she had never seen this side of Jimin. He was continuously joking and was not his normal quiet self.

Guess he took the flirt thing very seriously. oops. Chaeyoung thought. (Oh you have no idea chipmunk.)

"Where are we going Jimin?" She asked him as they were in his car and HE was taking Chae somewhere to shop.

"We will be there soon, chipmunk." He winked at her playfully.

After some time the car came to a hault.

"Well, princess, because you wanted to shop and that too in a peaceful environment. I rented a mall for you." He said pointing at the huge building in front of their car, "You will find every single branded store here, from Gucci to Levis to Dior, and of course your favorite, Saint Laurent" He completed as he stared at her.

Chaeyong was looking at the massive mall in front of her, her eyes wide. "J-Jimin...this is the biggest mall in Korea." She said in a Namjesus!-I-can't-believe-you-did-this tone

"You don't like it?" Jimin scratched his nape, "I-We can go somewhere else if--"

"I love it, you pabo!" She cut him off, "It's just that it was not necessary to literally rent the whole mall," She said.

Jimin grinned and said, "You are my date today princess, of course, I needed to." He said and get off the car, little did he knew he left a blushing mess in his Mercedes. Jimin opened the door for Chae and both of them walked towards the mall.

A middle-aged man in a black and white suit stood in front of them, "Welcome to the Times Square Mall Mr. and Ms. Park." He said but it sounded like he thought that they were a couple, "What would like to check first? We have a lot of things and merchandise for couples if you would like." He said.

Chae opened her mouth to correct him that they were just friends but Jimin beat her to it and said, "Some other day for that sir, but today my girlfriend would like to shop for herself." He said.

Rosé's head snapped towards him and she glared at him in confusion. Jimin smirked at the strawberry blonde's flustered state and if the redness on her cheeks could increase, he pulled her towards him by her waist.

"O-okay Mr. Park, please follow me." The employee said and lead the couple to the women's section.

"We have the best collection in all of Korea here, ma'am. Every single luxury brand. You will be accompanied by our most highly experienced female employees. We have a private room over there" He pointed at a closed-door, "Sir and ma'am can sit there and choose between the options. The changing room is inside the same room. Sir can even rest there and order food, beverages, etc while you shop ma'am. Our employees will give you privacy too." The older man bowed and left the room.

Chaeyoung turned and whisper-shouted at Jimin, "You moron, why did you say that we are dating. What if the news gets out you stupid."

Jimin back hugged her and whispered into her ear, "You challenged me chipmunk, now pay the price, and further I will take care of everything."

"Yeah, a dwarf is calling me chipmunk. How fascinating." Chaeyoung playfully rolled her eyes.

"Do not challenge me more Ro, you never know what I might do next." He whispered again in her ear. His lips were touching her earlobe, sending chills down her spine. Jimin finally kissed her cheek and regained his natural posture, unbothered, as nothing happened and that was the most normal thing in the world. Although Chaeyoung was annoyed by his guts, she couldn't help but smile.