CHAPTER-30

"Please pretend to be his girlfriend, Chae. I know it's a lot to ask but Jimin's grandma is very conservative, a real sweet lady but very conservative." Jimin's mum's words echoed through her head as she was now sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast with Jimin and his family.

"Rosé these mini cakes are the most delicious thing I've ever had!" Jimin;s dad gushed as he couldn't stop eating them.

"Thank you so much, sir. Jimin helped a lot too." Rosé spoke as she looked at Jimin who mouthed a 'thank you' to her.

"You don't need to call him sir, my dear." Jimin's grandma voiced sweetly, "call him dad. That's what you are supposed to call him after the wedding too." She completed her soup.

Rosé choked on the piece of lettuce in her mouth. Jimin handed her a glass of water, "Are you okay?" He rubbed her back. "Grandma, what wedding are you talking about!?"

"What wedding? Don't tell me you are not planning on marrying this lovely lady here, Park Jimin!"

"Halmeoni~~" Jimin stood up from his seat and started walking towards his grandmother's, "don't you think you are thinking too forward and too early." He sat besides her, "anyways you should try these red velvet mini cakes that Rosé made just for you. I told her these are your favourite."
He said as he stuffed a bite in her mouth.

Grandma's eyes widened, "My dear, it's so scrumptious" she put her hand over Chae's, "Arguably the best ones I have eaten so far"

"Thank you Halmeoni. I am so glad you liked them" Rosé blushed.

Grandma looked at Jimin's mum, "She's an independent beautiful lady, very polite and can cook too! Tell your son to marry her immediately" she whispered to her comically, but everyone heard obviously and started giggling. She weirdly reminded Rosie of Jin.

"Awww Halmeoni you are so cute!!"Jimin said as her pinched her cheeks.

"Yaah you brat, you are not a five year old anymore!" She slapped his hands.
"That's his mental age tho" rose blurted out.

Grandma and everyone else looked at her for a second before they started laughing hysterically. Jimin tilted his head and smirked at her.

" I like her so much!! She reminds me of you my dear" she said to Jimin's mum again who had a sly smile on her face while she was looking at Jimin and Rosé looking at each other.

After a few minutes when Jimin's was back to his seat after intentionally annoying his grandma, because, as a genius once said Jimin got no Jams, everyone continued eating again.

"Omo! Did you makes these crabs home cooked too, Rosé?" Jimin's mum asked
"Yes auntie. Jimin helped a lot too." She replied.

"She's right, I helped a lot too!" Jimin's said while his mouth was full of mashed potatoes.

His grandma snorted, "you must have messed everything up and made it harder for her!" She said while rolling her eyes. "Helped her my ass"

Jimin's mother tried hard to hide her smile and his father said, "eomma, this is the first time you are meeting your grandson's girlfriend. At least have some mercy on her." He said half-laughing and with half-'i am so tired of this shit' expression.

"Halmeoni don't be so mean to be in front of Chae" he pouted. Rosé giggled at this adorable encounter.

After finishing their lunch the whole family stood up.
"The lunch was so delicious and now, look at how warm the weather is today." Jimin's mum said, "it really is the perfect day for hanging with the family." She smiled.

"I was thinking, why don't we go to our house today. Rosé has never visited us, you guys should come." Jimin's dad said, "You can stay with us until evening and then can drive back here."

"You okay with that?" Jimin's whispered in Rosé's ears while he put his chin on her shoulder. This made Chae jump a little bit, "what?" She looked at Jimin's face dangerously close to her, "oh" she stepped back, "y-yeah, sure. I mean why not" she stuttered, which made Jimin's lips twitch.
"Alright" he said amusedly, "we'll go" he told his family.

"It's just a half hour ride. But let's leave immediately so we can have as much fun as possible." Grandma said.

Everyone agreed and left Jimin's house. Chae and Jimin took one car and the rest went in the other one.
_____________________

Hello hello and hello my loves.

First of all a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you. I wish you a year full of happiness, achievements, may you learn a lot and may we get loads of new kpop albums. Amen.

So I am a pretty self aware person and am perfectly aware of how much of a garbage updater I have been. I want to apologise but I cannot promise that I won't do this again. Coz I have been completely grinding between work and well...work.

I always knew punctuality was never my thing but this is a new low even for me.

I just hope you guys liked this chapter. I wrote this in bus while travelling to work and back home. And that might be pretty obvious coz clearly not my brightest moment.

Anyways, I love you guys and keep Staning BTS and black pink for clear skin!!!!!
Hopefully see you soon

Ps thank you to all the people who have been supporting me in the last few months. Your comments make my day 💜