CHAPTER-7

"Is it because you are busy or are you afraid, Lili. Or should I say Lalisa Manoban?"

There he said it. Lisa froze in her path.

She let out an awkward laugh and said, "W-who is Lalisa Manoban?"

Jungkook snorted and said, "Yeah you are not exactly the best liar."

"I-I don't know what you are talking about" Lisa started walking faster towards the stairs to the terrace.

Jungkook did the same and, pulled her and caged her between him and the wall. "Woah, doll. Where are you going? "

"Jungkook leave me." Lisa started to get irritated now. She was trying to wiggle her body out of Jungkook's grip but the guy was way too strong!

"Listen, Lisa, I know who you are. So why don't we just drop the act." Jungkook said trying to keep the girl in his grip. "And will you please stop moving"

"No, I will not! You have trapped me here without my permission. I have the right to ask to let go" Lisa said trying harder now.

Jungkook has had enough now so he gripped Lisa's wrist and hold them above her with one hand. He then brought his face near her's such that their noses were almost touching.

"Okay listen, angel. You move even a little now then we kiss. I kiss girls all the time, I do not mind it at all. You, on the other hand... "

"I hate you" This was all that Lisa said looking at her side and did not move further.

"Good," Jungkook said. He then pulled her hood off, then her glasses, and finally, her wig. The temperature of the room was now touching the peaks. Both of them were sweating heavily and their heartbeat was so fast, it could defeat Usain Bolt.

Finally, he took off her oversized jacket. Anyone watching them would get a very wrong idea.

Jungkook wanted to kiss the girl so badly, it was taking everything in him to control himself.

"There she is. The Lalisa Manoban that I know." As soon as he said this, Lisa kicked him on the crotch.

"Aaaaaaah. WTF were you thinking." Jungkook screamed in pain.

"Revenge" Lisa said simply and started walking towards the terrace.

She ran towards the terrace and tried to close the door, but it was blocked by Jungkook. "Why are you running like crazy. Are you afraid of me doll?"

"I am not afraid of anything and do not call me doll," Lisa said through gritted teeth. Lisa then sighed and said, "Listen Jungkook--"

"Wasn't it Jung fuckn Kook or something?"

Lisa's eyes widened at this "How do you know that?!" She thought of something, "Tzuyu" She whispered.

"No no. That poor girl seriously didn't do anything. I have my own ways" JK said.

Lisa thinned her eyes at him and said, "Then, how do you know that Jeon Jungkook?"

"I am not telling you that doll, the more important thing here is that you are going to tutor me!" Jungkook said in a cheerful voice.

"Jungkook why do you want ME as your tutor, anyways? Just get a private one." Lisa sighed and massaged her temples.

"I don't want a private tutor. I want you" Jungkook said innocently.

"Jungkook why---"

"I mean people in the classroom would love to hear that the weird girl in rectangular glasses is The Lalisa Manoban." Jungkook said in you're-so-dead tone and started walking towards the door.