CHAPTER-14

Rosie got out of the changing room after re-composing herself. She got out and saw Jimin amusedly looking at her, fully aware of the extent to which he is annoying her right now.

Rosé got out of the room and gave the selected dresses to one of the employees. She decided to continue shopping as she still needed to buy a few sweatshirts and bottoms. She once again felt a pair of strong arms encircling around her waist, hugging her from the back. It was her love, Lisa. Nah..jk. It was Jimin, of course.

But this time Chaeyoung is not gonna be pink, she is gonna show him the black side of hers.

[MEANWHILE...]
LISA's POV

I was outside my house, sitting on the couch on my balcony as I enjoyed the beautiful sunset in the sky and the chamomile tea in my hands. I was...happy these days. I mean I have always been satisfied and happy with my achievement, awards, world records, and so on. But never have I been so happy and contended. I obviously had my fans and trust me, Lilies are the best but they can't be there for me all the time.

Believe it or not, idols are humans too, and as much as they love their fans or how much their fans love them. One always needs a few people, a small circle of friends or that one person, to hug when they are sad. Someone who wouldn't expect her to be 'perfect' all the time.
She was admiring the sunset as she heard a DING sound coming from her phone.

<Irene_baebae has posted>

Liked by Jennierubyjane_, sooyaa_ and 5,678,567 moreIrene_baebae How am I me and still get to have you? @Kim

Irene_baebae How am I me and still get to have you? @Kim.Suho_EXO

view all 786,098 comments

Kim.Suho_EXO @Irene_baebae the way that I have you.
Irene_baebae ♥️♥️

Jennierubyjane_ Omo! stob it you are killing me with the cuteness. 🥺😍😍@Irene_baebae Kim.Suho_EXO
Replies:
Irene_baebae Well die then, you have no idea how much I am missing you and you are still not coming back from your *Chanel* tour😢
Jennierubyjane_ I can't wait to come back to ya lobely b*tches💖

Surene.forever OMG!! They are so cute!🥰🥰

Vreneisreal Urghhh I know this is all media play.🤢🤢
WeLoVErene
Go away. No one wants you here.

Lisa smiled at the couple. Although she is too good at hiding it, she wants someone who loves her too. Someone who would be able to see through the surface of coldness, someone who would accept her flaws and love her unconditionally. Someone who would love her not for her appearance but her soul. Someone who would see her beauty beneath.

She was smiling at these unreal dreams when her phone started ringing.

<man-baby calling>
___accept___