CHAPTER-2

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I finally got out of the crowd and in a private place where normally celebrities' cars or buses are parked. I followed my bodyguards and my manager. When we reached the car, there was Taehyung Hyung standing with flowers in his hands, he smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Welcome back JK, so happy to see you after seven months, man!" He said and we did the bro hug thing.

"Thanks, Hyung. Are these flowers for me? I always knew you love me Hyung, but I am straight, you know." I said in a teasing tone.

"Aish... this kid! This is not for you, Einstien. This is for my new date." He said.

"Hyung! You left her too...name your one relationship that has lasted longer than a week."

"You and me babe." He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Eww, Hyung, you sure can be cringe sometimes," I said while scrunching my nose.

He laughed loudly and said, "Get in the car kook, c'mon."

Yes, Hyung is like a huge heartbreaker. Everybody knows that at least in our gang. Lol. But he respects women a lot as he would never force a girl to be with him. Okay, so he doesn't need to, they throw themselves at him. Woah! don't come at me, this is the truth. Okay? and why wouldn't they? He is a masterpiece made by the gods themselves.
But he is not just a playboy, he is a very hardworking singer and actor too. One of the most talented ones, I must say. He doesn't believe in love because of his past, he thinks that all love does to one is burn and break. So yeah... but more than any of that he is an amazing person, he is known to give a chance to the potential talent, he has made shining stars out of nobodies. He donates thousands of dollars every year.
He has a big big heart. I love him.

"We are here buddy." I got back to my senses and looked out of the window.

It was my parents' house, I smiled as soon as I saw it. I missed them.

"You are not gonna come in?" I asked V Hyung.

"Nope, you go. I have a date, remember? Imma gonna meet you afterward." He said while restarting the car. "See you later JK!"

"Okay, Bye hyung." I said as I got into the mansion. As I got in I was greeted by my eomma, appa, Rosie, our house's caretaker, and all the other workers too, screaming, "WELCOME HOME"

Cliché?
Maybe.
Do I love it?
Definitely.
Hotel?
Trivago.
Oh my lord. There was a lame-ass joke right there. I need to stop spending so much time with Jin Hyung.

"Welcome home, baby," Eomma said as she hugged me. I hugged her back and took in her warm, home-like smell. I missed everything so much. As I retreated back from the hug, I saw a tear that escaped eomma's eyes as she looked at me.

"Ya, Eomma. Don't cry, I am here alright?" I said as I brushed my hand on he face and then hugging her once again.

Next was appa, "Missed you, my son," He said as he patted my back and then hugged me.

And then there was ajhumma, "Aye Kookie, you have grown so thin. Didn't they let you eat in those foreign countries? Don't worry I have made a whole meal for you. And you, gentleman will have to finish it." She said as I hugged her.

Ahjumma has been with me and Rosé since we were seven. She is just like our family.

Next were all of the workers. I greeted them and we shared a little conversation.

The last but definitely NOT the least was my 'dear', 'sweet', and the most annoying sister, Rosie.

"Damn, why are you back so soon, I was enjoying my time without chaos," She said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.
"Yeah, tbh, I almost forgot that you existed while I was in America. Shit, I have an annoying sister, my life has officially been ruined!" I said in a fake-dramatic-serious-tone.