CHAPTER-27

Guys! I don't have words to describe how much grateful I am to have readers like you. On 2nd August 2021 'Filter' reached #1 in the ranking bts out of 294K stories!! This is goddamn crazy.
I started writing this book just so I could make a little use of my procrastination and maladaptive daydreaming. Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine that I would reach here, especially, noting the fact that how unpunctual I am with the updates.

I promise to do better in the future and be more punctual with the updates. Please keep supporting this fiction in the future too. Loads of love.
________________________

'I will be coming to pick you up at six. Be ready. <3'

Jungkook's text kept ringing in my head as she got ready.

"One day, my brain is going to stop working with the stress this human gives me. Jungkook should have at least told me where we are going. is it a date? a casual hangout? Are we going on a money heist? Rob a bank?" I whine, "He should've at least given me a clue." I said as I put on my lipstick while sitting on my vanity.

I was wearing a mini red floral dress and accessorized it with a vintage gold necklace and bracelets. It was not too much but cute enough, I guess.

I heard the doorbell as I was getting my purse. I grabbed it from the side table and dashed down the stairs. I opened the door and was met with a familiar face.

"Hi" Jungkook grinned

"Hi" Jungkook grinned. "You look stunning. However, it might not come as a surprise to anyone, I am sure." He leaned to pecked my lips.

My face went red and my eyes widened, "Y-yah. What are you doing!?" I pushed him away, gently.

"Kissing you." He said nonchalantly, "Why? You didn't catch that? Do I need to do it again?" He leaned back in playfully.

"Yah!" Lisa said again, but while giggling this time. "You are so ridiculous."

"Let's go?" Jungkook extended his hand.

"Yes." She smiled at him and took his hand.

They got into his car and Jungkook started driving to a place, unknown to Lisa.

"You are not going to tell me where we are going, right?" Lisa asked him.

"Nope."

"You do know I can only take so many surprises. I am sensitive." Lisa folded her lips and nodded while her eyes were closed.

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook's eyes were still on the road, "The last time I remember. Weren't you the one who jumped straight into the water from a building's top?"

Lisa rolled her eyes at that, "Shut up."

Jungkook threw his head back laughing at this. "We are going to take some time reaching there, doll. Why don't you read a book or sleep or something?"