CHAPTER-15

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Suddenly, Lisa's rants stopped from the other side and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Lisa? are you there?"

No answer.

"HELLO?" Lisa, please be okay.

No answer.

"Lisa are yo---"

"OH MY GOD" a scream came from the other side and the phone line disconnected. Oh no no no, what would have happened there. I automatically stood up, took my coat, and got out of my apartment.

I was not in my parents' house, I was in my apartment in the Seoul forest Triage area. I got into my car and started driving to Lisa's house.
What could have happened? Sasaengs? accident? Mafia?

Jungkook started driving faster as all the worst possible crossed his mind. Oh god, why do I have such a negative mind!? Shut the fck up Jeon and drive!

Jungkook reached Lisa's house, he knew her address coz he had dropped her there a few times before. He got out of his car and went to her house. There was a watchman at the entrance.

"Hello sir" Jungkook respectfully bowed in front of the elder man, "Sir, is Lisa at home?"

"No son, Lili went out while talking on the phone a while ago. She hasn't come back since" The man said.

"Thank you Ahjussi" Jungkook bowed again. Aish! This silly girl! He cursed

He walked down the empty streets, "Where are you, Lisa?" He whispered to himself.

He then found a dark alleyway and went in. There he found a figure crouching down, "Lisa!" Jungkook ran towards Lisa who just stood up, hearing someone call her name.

He straight went and grabbed her by the shoulders, "Are you okay? Where are the mafias?" He shook her and checked her body, "Did that sasaeng hurt you? Did you get hit by a car? "

"J-Jungkook?" Lisa said confused by his sudden outburst. But Jungkook didn't let her finish and instantly hugged her, He put his head on her shoulder, "I was so scared. What if something had happened to you" He said like a lost child.

Lisa understood the situation and said, "Nothing happened to me. I am alright" She broke the hug, much to JK's dismay. "And further, look who I found!"

{Flashback}

Lisa and Jungkook were talking and she was strolling in the alleyway. As she was on the phone she saw a cute little kitten, a lost cute little kitten on the road. Suddenly a headlight was thrown at the cat, Lisa saw a car coming towards the cat.

"OH MY GOD" She dropped her phone

Lisa ran towards the cat and saved it.

"Oh god Lisa, so you are telling me that you ran in the middle of the road as a car was coming towards you for your never-ending love for cat"

"Precisely," Lisa said as she played with the cat in her arms. Lisa and Jungkook were walking back to her eyes.

"You could have been hit by the car."

"Obviously, I didn't." She rolled her eyes, "and even if I would, it would be worth it. Look how cute Louis is!" She started playing with the newly named cat.

Jungkook smiled at the innocence of the girl, who had no idea of the lovestruck guy beside her.
God, Jungkook pull yourself together for f's sake!

"Woah wait, where are you going," Lisa asked Jungkook as he stepped inside her house with her.

"Inside? I am hungry, let's eat ramen." He said grinning.